Improvements Discussion

Subscribe to Improvements Discussion 692 post(s), 78 voice(s)

February 21, 2013 18:45

803 posts(s)

I think we should stop trying to control prices, no matter how many changes made the price a player is sold is always the price someone is willing to pay for him. So what if there are ridiculous prices in the market? Those players simply wont be sold so just ignore them. I feel all this changes were claimed by managers with that in mind so just hope your efforts have been worthy Gabriel.

Will probably start with a new team next FT season, I’ll let you know if that is harder or easier with changes…

February 21, 2013 20:47

639 posts(s)

Donator

“The transfer budget is the amount of money you have to buy new players. When this value is renewed on turn 13 any money left in the previous season budget is disregarded. When you sell a player a % of the transfer amount is added to your transfer budget. "

So as a buyer, if you have 100M transfer budget left from the previous season, the choice is either to spent it all, or just let the money disappear. It would be logical to bid very highly then, isn’t it?

But on the other side: as a seller, if you sell a player, you risk that all the money from the transfer is disregarded. It’s only good to sell when you think you can buy a player (with the extra money from the transfer) before tick 13, right?

Doesn’t this lead to strange situations? For example that paying 200M with 20k salary can be better than a free transfer with 25k salary?

February 21, 2013 21:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it and I believe the remaining transfer budget should have a positive effect in the next season…even if something indirect like giving additional board points to spend in the investment levels.

February 21, 2013 23:23

58 posts(s)

Boas Gabriel,

No FT acabei agora de mudar de equipa e estou-me a deparar com aquela limitação de só poder oferecer o valor que os jogadores valem… ora com este nova economia isto deixa de fazer sentido… pois até as equipas do CPU estão a vender os jogadores acima do seu valor… acho que esta limitação devia ser revista…. senão primeiro que se consiga comprar um qualquer jogador leva não sei quantos turns….

Quanto ao dinheiro em caixa concordo com o que foi dito tem de haver uma compensação senão no fim da época começa tudo a gastar de qualquer maneira e dá obviamente para a malta da batota aproveitar-se disso…

Atentamente,
Diogo Silva

February 22, 2013 02:42

4 posts(s)

Caro Gabriel,

Espero que a mudança implementada tenha o sucesso que você imaginou e que o jogo ganhe em dinamismo.
A coisa ainda está muito obscura e é natural que assim seja, já que a mudança foi bastante grande.
No momento, tenho dúvida se, para o clube, é mais negócio zerar o caixa no final dessa temporada ou se é melhor deixar dinheiro em caixa e esse contará para os bônus da próxima temporada.

Um grande abraço, Rogerio.

February 22, 2013 09:02

678 posts(s)

@Gabriel: Perhaps it’s an idea to keep a % of the money? Otherwise I support the idea of being able to spend some extra board points. This way any div2 team can perhaps improve his points and get a better and improved position to build their team and promote to div1.

February 22, 2013 21:13

37 posts(s)

Great idea to transfer some points based on money saved!

February 24, 2013 08:47

25 posts(s)

Fail to see the point in this financial system other than you controlling the economy 100%… I feel like im being put under administration, for me this is a very sad change in the game, and i hate that i cannot myself decide in which way i wish to spend my money. So all the money i builded up is gone, the stadium i spent 10 seasons to build is gone, and the board is controlling every aspect of my game leaving only a few decisions up to me. Sad…..

Will give this a couple of seasons to see if its as bad as it looks, but i lost a lot of interest for the game here…

February 24, 2013 10:50

678 posts(s)

Funny how I have the opposite feeling. i was thinking about quiting. Ruby was getting boring. These changes now bring a new dimension to the game and lots of options. I guess we play the game differently.

First off, increasing your stadium was always a waste of money. The amount of money you put it, you could never ever earn back. I think 1 investment was like 20 seasons to earn it back. Also, I never ever had a bankroll at all :). My money was on the pitch. I’ve read more posts on the forum about “omg i lost my 800 mill”. Now it’s pretty cool and all you managed to get 800mill as a bankroll, but money in the bank doesn’t win you prizes, which is what football normally is about :). So personally I don’t understand that, but that could be me…..

I enjoy this game because of the strategic gameplay aspect. Mixing up lineups to make sure stamina is perfect for my games and I use the right guy’s vs the right opponents, this all to be as competative as long as possible in all area’s (league, international, cup)

I’m sorry to see you feel like this. It’s your right to play the game as you like, but personally I don’t quite understand. How you can enjoy yourself for that long playing just CPU opponents is beyond me :)

I hope you can change your mind about the new economy. Perhaps it’s an idea (now that you are back to 0 again) to change teams and experience how it is to play vs players in a league instead of cpu’s? May I suggest division 1 in England :)

Regards,
Sly

February 25, 2013 04:23

7 posts(s)

One doubt: are the board points distribution different in Fast and Medium ticker? Because I manage a small secound division team in medium ticker wihch received few board points and a not bad team in fast ticker which received like three times the board points the medium ticker received. If that’s a rule, it will only make things worse, as stronger teams will have a much better condition to develop than the smaller ones. As an example, the smaller team couldn’t reach the top rate in any investment topics, but in the medium ticker team reached the top rate in four of the seven investments possible. Something to think about!

February 25, 2013 07:09

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Nope, the rules are exactly the same. What changes is the team situation, the involved scenario. Read Gabriel’s posts explaining the functionality carefully and come back with questions if necessary.

February 25, 2013 11:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

As Danilo said, the rules are the same. Maybe the country of your team which received less points has a worse ranking? ;-)

February 25, 2013 15:12

7 posts(s)

Both teams are in Brazil, one in first division (Corinthians, FT) , other in the secound (Botafogo, ST). Second division teams will have a much smaller chance to grow than first division ones. I believe that this way to distribute board points will only make differences larger, should be the opposite way, smaller teams get more points than larger ones, otherwise the small ones won’t ever be able to grow, at least not in an even way.

February 25, 2013 19:57

609 posts(s)

You can grow, even if you’re low team with these changes. There are still alot of options you can choose from when you’re starting a new team (i’m doing it).

I’ll give a head start:
- You can choose to go full 10 coaching and get players from free transfer or cheap players (nothing different then before)
- You can choose to get 9 coaching and a higher transfer budget so you can buy some older players and let the younger players grow in the mean while
- You can choose for a really high budget and almost buy a complete team
and so on…..

Watch England closelly, i wanne bet that some teams from div1 will compete soon for the title in the premiership.

February 25, 2013 21:31

116 posts(s)

Olhem que situação desconfortável:

Júlio Faria – Brasil National Team
Salário de 3 turnos: $394,577

Absurdo..

lol

Eu tentei contratar esse jogador também.. eu tinha bastante folga nos salários.. mas chegar a oferecer isso tudo pra um jogador?!

Pelo amor de Deus né?!

Acredito que terá que ser feito algo para inibir esses super salários.

O maior salário do Benfica é 44 mil.
O Júlio vai ganhar 9x mais que o maior salário.
Isso causaria um desconforto terrível em uma equipe real.

E ai Gabriel, como fica?!

Aparentemente pode ter resolvido o problema do mercado inflacionado, agora vai surgir outro problemas, os salários estratosféricos.

Um salário desse é totalmente fora da realidade.

Abraço.

February 25, 2013 21:32

116 posts(s)

Ahh.. isso foi no MEDIUM!

February 25, 2013 21:46

7 posts(s)

Vaughn, if I set all my board points to coaching in Medium Ticker it is still impossible to reach level 10, in the other hand, in Fast Ticker, 4 of 7 investments are on level 10. There’s no way for a smaller team to grow as a big one.

February 25, 2013 22:00

609 posts(s)

“There’s no way for a smaller team to grow as a big one.”

That is absolutely not correct sir! My fullham team in fast ticker has just enough to get coaching 10 and a nice 50m of transfer budget. Guess what, i’ve already got some awesome yought players in my team and the changes haven’t been done yet and i started just at the end of the previous season.

And i think u can get easier board points with a small team then with a bigger team, you can suprise win vs a team you shouldn’t normally beat and get awarded for it. Like me for example, i can choose to go full yought players but that wouldn’t get me any more board points for next season. So i’ve got some free transfers players and maybe buy some more from the transfer budget i get during tick 13.

There are always more ways to Rome then 1 and no, it didn’t get build in 1 day.

February 25, 2013 22:27

116 posts(s)

Seria interessante se no momento das renovações salariais os jogadores tivessem como parâmetro o maior salário do time.
Ai o manager teria que ser mais responsável na hora de oferecer contratos.
É um absurdo um jogador ganhar 394 mil e o segundo mais bem pago 44 mil.

February 25, 2013 22:52

2 posts(s)

Realmente Félix, além de uma situação desconfortável, 400.000 em um jogador por melhor que ele seja, não vale o custo e provavelmente é algo que acontecerá outras vezes senão for feito um melhoramento no sistema.
De uma forma geral, eu tenho considerado essas alterações do jogo como benéficas, porém como toda mudança, exigirá um período de adaptação não só meu, mas de todos os outros managers; porém devo confessar que ao meu ver; A questão de se “zerar” o caixa dos times acabou beneficiando e muito, managers que nunca se preocuparam em planejamento á longo prazo e que tinham dinheiro apenas para as despesas fixas e com isso, todos ficam em situações iguais para poder oferecer esses salários astronômicos, inflacionando e desprestigiando os times que em outrora tinham um caixa “melhor” e que de uma hora pra outra viu-se nessa nova realidade.

Cordialmente Felipe

Truly Felix, and an uncomfortable situation, 400,000 on a player as good as he is, is not worth the cost and is probably something that will happen at other times but an upgrade is done in the system.
In general, I have considered these changes as beneficial game, however like any change will require a period of adaptation not only mine but of all the other managers, but I must admit that in my view; The question of “reset” the cash ended up benefiting of the teams and much, managers who never bother to plan long term and will have money only for the fixed costs and thus, everyone in similar situations to be able to offer these astronomical wages , inflating and discrediting the teams that previously had a cash in “better” and that of a sudden found himself in this new reality.

Cordially Felipe

February 25, 2013 23:36

803 posts(s)

I also noticed that player in MT. No surprise someone payed that wage ti have a player like that. I would have done the same if my board allowed. My surprise is due to this new manager that joins a team and started selling players like that. They usually are more careful and wait to se how the gamw Works. The real they at least…

February 25, 2013 23:53

116 posts(s)

Meu wage limit permitia também pagar aquele salário pro Julio Faria, mas mesmo assim eu não ofereci aquele valor estratosférico.. na verdade nem perto daquilo.
Na última vez que tinha visto, haviam 5 equipes na disputa.
É muito irreal ter um jogador no time ganhando quase 400 mil e segundo maior salário sendo 44 mil.
Não tem lógica disso..
Não vejo isso como uma coisa normal.
O Jonas Mühlbauer também estava no mercado, na verdade, vários estavam, mas no final ficou só o Júlio Faria.
E também achei precipitado a venda do jogador.. principalmente porque os ganhos não vão acumular pra próxima temporada e um valor muito baixo.

Outra sugestão, caso você leia aqui Gabriel.
Já que os times estão dispostos a pagar super salários, seria interessante liberar o valor de venda dos jogadores, não limitar a 3×.
Ou mudar o formato do MT (oq me parece ser inviável).

Eu joguei managerzone durante 5 anos e lá o mercado de transferência era no formato leilão.
O jogador era colocado a venda por 1, 2 ou 3 dias e os outros usuários iam dando lances.. quando o leilão se aproximava do final, cada lance prorrogava o tempo em 3 minutos.

Me parece muito mais justo assim.

Porque eu volto a afirmar.. é muito irreal um cara ganhando 400 mil enquanto o resto do time ganha menos de 44 mil.

Trazendo pra realidade, isso geraria um motim dos outros jogadores.. causaria um mal estar.. todo mundo ia querer ter seus salários ajustados.

Não sei..

Realmente não sei.

Gabriel e Danilo são muito experientes, com certeza podem vir a pensar algo para evitar coisas assim.

February 26, 2013 00:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sobre o alto salário, nos moldes atuais o unico impacto que o alto salario tera eh comer uma grande fatia do limite de salarios do time, o que na eh uma boa coisa pra quem quer uma equipe completa. Futuramente o alto salario de um jogador do time influenciara a moral dos demais jogadores que podera sim querer um salario muito mais alto na renovação.

ENGLISH

About the high wage, in the current model the only impact the high wage will have is consume a large chunk of the wage limit, which is not a good thing if you wanna have a complete squad with depth. In the future the high wage of a player will influence the morale of the other players that may ask higher wages in the renewal.

February 26, 2013 00:21

116 posts(s)

Boa Gabriel.

Já me deixa satisfeito saber isso: “Futuramente o alto salario de um jogador do time influenciara a moral dos demais jogadores que podera sim querer um salario muito mais alto na renovação.”

Perfeito.

Já vai ajudar muito… se aproximar da realidade.

February 26, 2013 12:16

116 posts(s)

Fast
Dionísio Bernardes
Salário de 3 turnos: $490,148

=/

February 26, 2013 12:27

58 posts(s)

Boas,

Acho que o problema colocado em relação aos salários não se deve colocar… pois há quem tenha optado por ter pouco dinheiro para transferencias para poder dar mais ordenados… por isso agora não se deve tirar esse beneficio a quem optou dessa maneira…

Parece-me que quanto ao futuro iten da moral deve apenas ser influenciado pelo jogar ou não….

Mais… quanto à realidade….

Salário do Cristiano Ronaldo mais de 20 milhoes ano…. Salário do Pepe… 5 milhoes ano…

Atentamente,
Diogo Silva

February 26, 2013 13:10

116 posts(s)

Diogo, vc comparou o salário do 2º melhor jogador do mundo, e talvez o jogador que mais gere receitas de publicidade no mundo, com o salário de um zagueiro mediano.
Hehehe..

E se for realmente essa a diferença, é de apenas 4×.

Não tem como trazer essa comparação pro jogo.. está muito aquém ainda.
Estamos tendo absurdos maiores com esse novo sistema.
O que me parece é que o tiro saiu pela culatra.
Vejo times com mais poder aquisitivo e um mercado mais desequilibrado com os super salários.

O Chacarita paga 890 mil de salário e meu wage limite nível 9 é de 1.75 mi..
Mas acho totalmente fora da realidade pagar a um único jogador a metade do salário de todos os outros jogadores do meu time.

Espero que o sistema que o Gabriel pretende implementar, afete de maneira bem negativa o pessoal que está começando a desvirtuar o mercado com os super salários, ou que pensem em uma outra forma pro MT.

Att.,

Félix

February 26, 2013 13:14

116 posts(s)

Eu acredito que a primeira medida a ser tomada para equilibrar o MT seria tirar o limite de valor para colocar um jogador no mercado.
Se o cara tá disposto a pagar 500 mil de salário, também pagar 300 milhões em um jogador com valor de face de 30 milhões.

February 26, 2013 13:41

104 posts(s)

Felix ; na minha opiniao esta bem como esta e como disse o gabriel se ira haver moral nos jogadores futuramente de certo quem comprar um ou dois jogadores com altos salarios ira prejudicar a equipa…. e claro o limite do budget para ordenado ira diminiuir o que a longo prazo nao podera comprar jogadores em condicoes…

O que acho que poderia ser alterado visto que ira haver moral nos jogadores é a perca de pontos dos jogadores nos jogo fora por serem jovens; ora ha muitos jogadores jovens bons que ate sao mais motivados nos jogos fora de casa; agora a moral dos jogadores poderia aumentar jogando em em casa ou diminiuir um pouco a jogar fora mas nao perder caracteristicas; ao meu ver teria mais logica e seria mais justo pois nem todos irao ter os mesmo pontos para utilizar

February 26, 2013 14:04

116 posts(s)

Lince, estou confiando nisso mesmo.
Espero que essa nova atualização que o Gabriel pretende implementar resolva o problema.
Não vou entrar nessa onda de super salários, prefiro manter o time da forma que está e aguardar as novas mudanças.