Improvements Discussion

Subscribe to Improvements Discussion 692 post(s), 78 voice(s)

November 01, 2015 13:46

96 posts(s)

I have the same issue as Joseppi on the Kindle Fire HD. On the player page the wage and value columns are outside the white box and Stamina is sort of halfway across it. To me it’s not the end of the world, but I guess it’s something to do with the viewport. Things work fine on my laptop.

November 01, 2015 13:49

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Sniff and Joseppi, please try again and let me know if it looks better now.

November 01, 2015 15:13

96 posts(s)

Now they are within the white box, but I have to scroll right to view anything past Agg on Kindle Fire.

November 01, 2015 16:02

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

yes, that is what is expected. This is called responsive layout. If the table wouldn’t fit within your device screen, that table is presented using a local horizontal scroll – which doesn’t affect the rest of the screen.

November 01, 2015 21:25

637 posts(s)

Probably it’s just me but I can’t log in on my mobile phone with the new site. I’m using adroid. Is the log in somewhere hidden? I can’t find it.
The site on my laptop is doing fine.

November 01, 2015 21:38

296 posts(s)

Works :D

November 01, 2015 22:57

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Dirk: you need to click on the icon on the top right open a menu and then scroll down on that menu (the blue background part) to see the login fields. I see how the scroll down part is an issue, I’ll discuss with Danilo. Without scrolling down you can use the Facebook or Google login icons if that works for you.

November 02, 2015 01:10

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Dimitri: regarding the avg column in the player screen I have mixed feelings about adding it into the game officially. We don’t have much space to play with in the players list screen, it already has too many columns to be nicely visualized in mobile devices AND that column may give the wrong impression that the average is what matters in determining how good a player is. I’m not saying it is not helpful, but we know it can be misleading for some players if they are too good in the “wrong” skills for their position ;-)

November 02, 2015 10:57

637 posts(s)

Thx Gabriel. Scrolling seems to work now.

November 02, 2015 11:44

47 posts(s)

Hi all
Is it me or I don’t find the way to change to manage the natioanl team in the new design…

November 02, 2015 14:44

639 posts(s)

Donator

Maybe make the average column optional :)
(like it used to be, more or less)

November 02, 2015 15:52

47 posts(s)

Thank’s Dimitri but I don’t understand what you mean lol
Wich column ?
I don’t find anymore the button to switch from club to the national team I’m managing :p (on my normal computer)

November 02, 2015 17:49

301 posts(s)

I would gladly accept an average column even though there is no space! :)

November 02, 2015 18:57

637 posts(s)

I don’t find the switch button either Franek.

I also would like to see the average column. :-)

November 02, 2015 23:15

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Switch to National Team: it was removed by mistake, already informed Danilo who is more familiar with the latest changes than I am
Average column: for those who don’t know this was a custom browser script developed by Ulisses a long time ago that can be applied to Firefox in order to show a column with the average stats of a player in the team list. Apparently it doesn’t work with the new layout and I’m not very keen to add it to the game myself, even though having it as optional is kind of ok, so I may reconsider ;-)

November 03, 2015 04:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve temporarily put the switching back and from the National team on the black toolbar strip, at the top. I will think about a better placement later.

November 03, 2015 10:11

639 posts(s)

Donator

A problem on my iPad mini: can’t go to transfer/loans, it’s under the menu. I can make it visible, but not click on it. Not sure if the menu is supposed to become big when I click on national, league?

November 03, 2015 12:55

296 posts(s)

Another problem I have is the blue box at the top covers abit of my screen. For example I can’t see the links England – Premiership – Manchester United (if I’m on my club info page) without scrolling up, when I scroll up to click it, I can’t, the screen goes back down before I get a chance.

If that makes sense

November 03, 2015 23:41

639 posts(s)

Donator

That was the problem I tried to describe ;)

(on my desktop it works fine)

November 04, 2015 00:06

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Danilo and I have discussed this issue with the blue menu where it hides whatever is at the top of the main screen on lower resolutions. We have a couple things to try and resolve that, one of them being combining menus and/or replacing some them with icons instead of text (as we had, for example, for the Inbox and Online managers in the previous layout).

November 04, 2015 09:48

637 posts(s)

Where can I see which turn we are in a season? I can’t find it.

November 04, 2015 11:28

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Same issue mentioned above, Dirk, when the blue menu expands over two lines instead of one and covers up the black bar where you can see the dimension, season, turn and link to switch to national squad, if you manage one. I can post screenshots on Facebook to illustrate what I’m saying. I guess I’ll do that.

November 04, 2015 12:55

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Should be fixed now. Screens width below 1366px should now give you the collapsed options – this will ensure the menu only has one line.

November 04, 2015 16:21

296 posts(s)

Thanks, can you put a separate box on the main page to log in? Just took me 10mins to find out I could scroll down the blue box at the top right

November 04, 2015 23:06

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

we have plans to do just that. will see if I can squeeze it in soon.

November 05, 2015 10:55

639 posts(s)

Donator

Thanks for adding to option to get a avg column!

I also coulnd’t find the login fields at first on my iPad (and then I remembered the answer was in the forum).

November 25, 2015 18:45

637 posts(s)

Messages screen looks much better for mobile devices. No scrolling anymore. Thanks a lot.

December 31, 2015 03:04

58 posts(s)

Boas,

Qual é a lógica de mudar os Skills dos jogadores a meio de um Campeonato?

December 31, 2015 07:56

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Dcaniva: o motivo de diminuir as skills dos jogadores é para acelerar o impacto das mudanças recentes que ocorreram na geração de jogadores de forma que em algumas temporadas os jovens gerados no novo sistema já se tornarão melhores do que os jogadores mais experientes atuais. A mudança não deveria prejudicar ninguém ou ao menos ter um impacto mínimo, já que todos foram afetados igualmente.

English version
The question was about reducing player skills in the middle of the season. I explained the reason behind the reduction is to bring forward the impact of recent changes in the player generation logic so that in a few seasons the younger players generated after the changes have a chance of surpassing the exisiting experienced players. The change should not negatively affect anyone as everyone was equally impacted.

December 31, 2015 12:33

58 posts(s)

Pois mas não faz sentido nenhum fazer alterações a meio das épocas…..e a justificação também não faz sentido…….. se a ideia é haver melhores jogadores porque piorar os existentes?