Forums Bugs

Formation Screen

Subscribe to Formation Screen 36 post(s), 12 voice(s)

January 28, 2008 13:07

58 posts(s)

Can’t change my tatical options on formation screen such as passing style and tackle intensity.

Can you take a look?

January 28, 2008 13:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve just changed mine to test Fabrizio, and it worked. We haven’t changed anything on that yet, so it should be working. Which browser are you using? Let us know if the problem persists.

Cheers!

January 28, 2008 13:37

58 posts(s)

I’m using Firefox on mac OS X. I can create new formations, but I can’t change the options I said before. =/

January 28, 2008 13:42

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Seems to be a translation related problem…are you using brazilian portuguese? I’ll remove the translations anyway, until I make sure everything is working.

Cheers!

January 28, 2008 13:57

58 posts(s)

Yes, I’m using brazilian portuguese. Tryed to change to english but I got an error.

I made tests in Firefox and Safari on Mac OS X and Firefox and Internet Explorer on Windows XP. It’s not working.

Thanks for the support, anyway.

January 28, 2008 16:06

58 posts(s)

It seems it’s back to normal after last update!

Thanks!

Lobba

February 06, 2008 05:31

124 posts(s)

I can´t assign a keeper to my formation. Or is he there but just not visible? Can you take a look?

(sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else, I´ve been quite busy lately and have not had time to read the forums or play the game much)

February 06, 2008 07:32

130 posts(s)

Cool, thought i was the only one. :)

February 06, 2008 09:05

55 posts(s)

Donator

Yeap. I am having this problem also.

February 06, 2008 09:11

123 posts(s)

ME TOO
WHERE MY GK?

February 06, 2008 10:05

58 posts(s)

Same here with me…

February 06, 2008 10:05

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Something must have gone wrong after the latest changes in the strategies stuff. I’ll try to figure it out.

February 06, 2008 10:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The keepers should be back, let us know if you have any problems :-)

Cheers!

February 06, 2008 10:30

47 posts(s)

If you can’t get the keeper back , just make a new team and the keeper is available to set ;)

Edit : forget it , it is back :)

February 06, 2008 12:52

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

ok, back to feedbacks… :)

February 06, 2008 17:04

223 posts(s)

guys when i go to the new screen, formation strategies, when i try to create a new strategy (pressing create) the screen gets really strange and i cant get the strategie implemented! if you need a screen to see what im talking about just tell me ill imageshack it

February 06, 2008 17:05

123 posts(s)

Good improvement
For the others, because my team runed very good before this
Tomorrow, i will try to understand, but for now,,,,maybe good for the others

February 06, 2008 17:14

123 posts(s)

For example, i used to put my best defender in the center, and now he is left, the other is right, the other bad player is Center
So, what i do? I had a good team, now….i have nathing
Why you didnt wait for the next season?
I dont agree, But ok, this is a free game

February 06, 2008 17:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

manuel, if you’re talking about the side thing, it will have effect only on next season

Alexandre, it would help if you could show us the image, send us the link when you have it please.

Cheers!

February 06, 2008 18:06

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

that was happening due to a last minute change on “to all formations” validation strategies… fixed! thanks for reporting, alexandre!

cheers

February 06, 2008 18:25

6 posts(s)

on the formation and tactics page the language is showing up as portugese even though my settings are set to english.

February 06, 2008 19:32

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Is that happening in the formation and tactics page only spartacus55? Have you tried changing your language and then setting it back to English?

February 06, 2008 19:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i have set everybody that didnt have a language (that was your case) to english now. please logout/login and let us know if the situation is resolved.

cheers

February 06, 2008 21:00

6 posts(s)

it was just the formation and tactics page, everything is working fine now, thanks for your very fast replys and fix.

February 06, 2008 22:19

47 posts(s)

Help !!!

I have 4 tactics that I never set on my screen even when I want to create a new formation (http://rubysoccer.com/game/formation/1409?strategies=true) and I can’t cancel them by clicking the red cross…
When I try to cancel them it’s giving me a strange screen (http://rubysoccer.com/game/formation/1409?strategies=true)

I think I have to play the games of tonight like this unfortunately unless one developper see that very soon :(
Please help asap as those tactics suck ! :p
Cheers

Edit : I just saw that it is the same link and it’s not showing the weird screen so I explain how it is :
After clicking on the red cross there is all the main team screen where you see all the icons and the name team + my name etc etc which is hiding the strategies that I would like to cancel. But on the left side of the page you can still see the part to make new ones and you can still see the field with players also.
So trying to cancel a strategy is always giving me this strange page hiding those wrong tactics that are still there when I go to the normal page again.
I hope that it was enough clear… :(

Those wrong tactics and wrong page are on both fast and medium games and the strategies that I can’t cancel are the same on all different formations that I had created before or on new ones that I’m trying to create now.

February 06, 2008 22:41

58 posts(s)

I’m having the same problem as Franek has! My strategies simply disapeared and new strategies were created… The worst is that I can not delete some of them. The same error screen occurs to me.

February 06, 2008 22:46

47 posts(s)

So I’m not the only one , I feel better lol

February 06, 2008 22:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

fixed. dont worry, even if I could not fix before the tick, those tactics would not apply to your games. You could not delete them because they were from another team and another manager :). everything should be ok now.

cheers

February 06, 2008 22:58

47 posts(s)

Great !
Thank’s for reacting so fast , I’m impressed
Never mind for this tick :)

February 07, 2008 04:44

11 posts(s)

I dont know what is happening, but i have 8 left defenders and 1 right, no one C
How to play when this starting to make effect?

Forums Bugs