Forums Bugs

Formation Screen

Subscribe to Formation Screen 36 post(s), 12 voice(s)

February 07, 2008 05:03

123 posts(s)

Well, last night, because here in Macau holidays (chinese new year) i was a little drunk:0
But know and paying attention to the improvements (L,C,R sides) i cannot agree with the way (randoom, sort, lotery,etc) that was made
Because in that way, many strong teams will turn in weak teams
Why? Just because the lucky?
One game, not just lucky
Its my opinion

February 07, 2008 05:15

123 posts(s)

Sorry, What i wanted to say was “A game (rubysoccer) is not just lucky”
Because we already spent a lot of time improved our team, and now….lottery, again, because already reseted all the games
Cannot allways change the rules,because someone not happy (my case now). But i realy got a good team, before this
Now looking at my team, and the future…..see that blake

February 07, 2008 09:22

47 posts(s)

Hi ,

Little bug in a match strategie :

I had set a replacement in case of red card with a player which happened in my last game and I had set a "time replacement " with the same player and although this player was already in after a red card , he replace also for the second time a player that was set to go out .
Both strategies are right but if he has entered in the field once, the normal replacement of time should not be possible .
The player : C. Sales
The match in mediumticker : http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/25507

February 07, 2008 13:11

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll have to do a more detailed investigation Franek, thanks for reporting.

Cheers!

February 07, 2008 14:13

123 posts(s)

Why nobody apply for Getafe (FastTicker) Almost 40 millions in the bank

February 07, 2008 14:37

13 posts(s)

Donator

Getafe is great team! just do not leave!! competition is great and it is hard to make a good team, it is a dare trying to keep competitive, the fact of two must L or D or C is just not important..

Forums Bugs