Forums FastTicker

The Middlesbrough

Subscribe to The Middlesbrough 95 post(s), 13 voice(s)

May 10, 2013 05:51

678 posts(s)

Why did AGOVV sell his 24 year old top striker with this new economy system? That’s what i don’t understand.

May 10, 2013 07:09

639 posts(s)

Donator

Good question. My guess is that the manager didn’t understand that the ‘money’ he received was of no use at all.

May 10, 2013 09:27

678 posts(s)

That’s not my guess Dimitri :)

May 10, 2013 09:55

74 posts(s)

claro Félix :) eu vi que você também precisou de vender jogadores para o comprar e que os dois jogadores do Lokomotiv Moscow te fizeram hesitar… ;)

May 10, 2013 12:28

639 posts(s)

Donator

What’s your guess Sylvain? Cheats?

May 10, 2013 13:34

116 posts(s)

Tá acompanhando bem o mercado, Rui.
Quando eu vi os jogadores do Lokomotiv, realmente hesitei, pois não tinha todo o valor para o Caldas.
Mas acabou que entrou um manager no Lokomotiv e os jogadores saíram do mercado e nesse meio tempo eu consegui vender um jovem para os BOT e acabou dando certo a transação.
Foi um golpe de sorte, eu não esperava que um jogador desse iria para o mercado. Tenho o costume de sempre acompanhar os jogadores de seleção para ver se algum está no mercado. E durante toda a temporada reuni valores para comprar o Adrian Pareja do U Leria, mas acabou que a negociação ficou para essa temporada por conta do reset do caixa no final de temporada.

May 10, 2013 14:34

74 posts(s)

eu sei, eu vi que te faltavam 5m depois de teres vendido um jogador para o Feyenoord por 90m e então foi preciso veres mais um barato para um time CPU ;) infelizmente, eu não consegui vender os meus jogadores tão depressa para poder comprar o Caldas…

May 10, 2013 14:36

74 posts(s)

Sly, i think you’re not right on this one…

May 12, 2013 08:55

803 posts(s)

Guess its time to get back to the topic :D

Middlesbrough just listed two excellent players, one done with evolution but as I pointed before already a great keeper, now one of the Turkish National team keepers, selected by one of the most successful managers in the game.

Now the news is Phil Myers, a 24 y.o still improving defender who can easyly get to 100 tackle. Not as improved in secundary skills but with a bit of luck can also become a national team star.

Same price for both, not negotiable. Be fast!

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/176

May 15, 2013 07:12

803 posts(s)

With Myers out of the table for now, two new players listed for transfer, both 24, Spanish very complete midfielders. Both for a price anyone can easily pay this days.

Be fast:

May 15, 2013 10:39

828 posts(s)

when you say complete do you mean complete shite ? cos those two are imo

quick guys be fast to say no at least be honest when selling your shit

May 15, 2013 12:22

803 posts(s)

I can waste a minute to write this again, it seems you dont get the point but still. Your opinion about my players means nothing to me, and I believe to most people here. Chosing the players you chose leads to what you achieved, chosing mine may lead to what I’ve achieved… Maybe people should trust you’re perspective the better right?

May 15, 2013 19:37

828 posts(s)

if they were good you wouldnt be selling them. end of matter shady, misinfomation, in a sense lies.

add that to the list

May 16, 2013 14:21

678 posts(s)

Hehehe, Davison is not wrong….why sell good players these day’s :)

May 16, 2013 18:30

803 posts(s)

They are not good enough for me to fight for what I want to fight, true. And yet Genaro Quero is better than any of Sunderlan’s mids, I said that before about Joe Beale, he was hired soon after and is now an important piece of Charlton, 1st or 2nd in Premiership in the past 4 seasons…

EDIT: Just listed Sergio Macarro, my top keeper. Naturaly only a top offer to make him leave :D

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/359910

May 16, 2013 20:41

828 posts(s)

what drugs do you take. “better than any of sunderlands mids” jog on moron

May 18, 2013 08:51

678 posts(s)

Yeah that’s not true Filipe, I like the way you try to market your players, but common be real here. Quero is not a good player. He’s not better than Nivaldo Tavares, Philippe Dreux, Dionisio Bocija, Mike Gaughan.

So how dare you claim he’s better then all the mids of ‘D’ Davison….. :)

May 18, 2013 09:03

803 posts(s)

Well, he’s not better than Antonio Prados also if you look that way. Yet for some positions Sunderland has no better option than Genaro Quero.

Any the case, he’s gone now, Samir obviously didn’t agree with Davinson about this one, maybe his many titles are getting his ideas scrambled right “D”?

May 18, 2013 10:33

678 posts(s)

Well I compared him to mids, just like you did with your “He’s better than any of sunderland mids”…

Now if you want to compare him to the defenders of sunderland, then I have to correct you some more. He’s indeed not better then prados, but I also don’t consider him to be better then: César Moreira, Luiz Monte. Wether he’s better then Mamadou Rondeau could be up for debate. I’ll give you Ricardo Valente, compared to him your guy Quero is probebly better.

But, I must say I feel he’s not better then atleast 7 of sunderlands players :)

May 19, 2013 10:34

828 posts(s)

felipe got shut the fuck up by truth. :) something he fails at

May 19, 2013 11:03

803 posts(s)

lol I prefer not to fail as much as you in the game “D”, yet that is not the case here, I already explain my view, IMO for some positions in the field you have no better option than Genaro Quero.

I’ll be more constructive and give you something you dont deserve, a hint:

Your last match against Arsenal, you used Robbie Morris as MC-1. He made 12 tackle attempts succeeding in 4, I am sure Quero would do better at that and still would make 6 of 8 accurate passes…

May 19, 2013 20:33

828 posts(s)

morris is a fill in scrub for when players have cards or injuries ;) job on

so in your logic morris = entire sunderland team lol hahah dam you just dont know when to stop making a fool of yourself

May 20, 2013 07:13

803 posts(s)

Yeah, thats it, care to no one’s opinion but yours, it has paid you good I0m sure, and good luck :D

May 21, 2013 17:41

803 posts(s)

Getting back to topic, again…

Two best players you can find in the market at this moment (in my opinion needless to say, I’m the one writing after all):

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/359910

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/358560

Cheers

May 22, 2013 08:15

828 posts(s)

Premiership 11 0 4.87 yeh hes so good lol good at being shit just post them and dont try and make them out to be what they arnt. the goalie sure hes a lil above avg but that other guy absolute trash

May 22, 2013 12:19

803 posts(s)

Seems every player you call trash gets sold faster, keep doing that please :D

May 22, 2013 15:21

828 posts(s)

thats because people want to prove im wrong

prove it.

im not telling you all this to degrade you, im saying cos i dont like decievers

you may truthfully believe what you say
but i cant say that about you. i dont think you are a dumb person. i think you know very well what you say and try to just manipulate

my point is you dont need to
just post them on transfer and they will get signed

a simple
so and so is now posted for transfer.

no over sensitizing or manipulating (lies)

June 02, 2013 11:14

803 posts(s)

Well, this is a topic to promote my players so here comes some more, if you’re not ok with it, just dont read Davison…

A new group of players listed, a nice keeper with 92,4 keeping skills and good secundaries (I payed 200M for him so I think it is a good deal). A young keeper with much to improve and a nice potential. Both keepers are listed because I have now a great keeper for many seasons so wont need to improve or buy anyone else soon. Also a nice and complete D+1, not improving anymore but I think can be helpfull in most teams as main or second squad player.

Take a look and make your offers!

June 05, 2013 20:31

803 posts(s)

Even more keepers for sale at Middlesbroug, only White is not improving. Keep in mind this were the keepers I planed to improve to be my main keeper, that before I bought Teijeiro…

June 09, 2013 09:08

803 posts(s)

Droped prices of the keepers, now more and more the best promising keepers you will find in the market.

Also listed Carbonell, nice DM with skills that can play any position in the midfield.

Cheers

Forums FastTicker