Forums FastTicker

SALVE O CORINTHIANS !

Subscribe to SALVE O CORINTHIANS ! 33 post(s), 10 voice(s)

October 05, 2009 20:29

11 posts(s)

Tem como repatriar os jogadores do corinthians sem esses jogadores acabou o time.
Valeu Gabriel

October 05, 2009 20:42

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Não entendi… :(

October 05, 2009 21:57

14 posts(s)

good players were fired

October 05, 2009 22:07

828 posts(s)

im getting sick of this shit.

October 05, 2009 22:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Returned the 3 most important ones, the manager fired them just before resigning…that’s ridiculous!

@Davison: I’m already sick, probably more than anyone else :(

We certainly need more restrictions to prevent situations like these and we’ll add them…first things first, match engine work will take some time.

October 05, 2009 23:57

828 posts(s)

im more sick of getting happy about free transfer only for you to do this shit.

October 06, 2009 00:00

828 posts(s)

and on top of it… now blackpool is in the run… so…ya thanks everyone for another non free transfer signing… cos we all know that blackpool is gonna get it.

revert 3 and not the others… k

October 06, 2009 01:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I reverted the top players transfers, the ones indicated by the admin tools.

October 06, 2009 05:09

64 posts(s)

There is something wrong, does Almagro coach Davi Costa know what he is doing?

he just hired 5 players that were “fired” by Corinthians manager Danilo Stramazzi and he is just about to pay $977,730 in just those 5 players .

with a total of more than $1,220,000 in player salaries. considering that Davi Costa was just hired by Almagro in turn 98, i would say that this is a formula for failure, [a new coach] + [hiring 5 players with crazy wages] + [unstable market] + [unlucky season]+[etc…] + [etc…] = FAILURE

I am just saying that something needs to be done regarding players minimum and maximum transfer clause and individual player wages.

i think this is just stupid.

i never wish bad to nobody, but I know this team will have a new manager by next season.

also I think its strange that a brand new manager got the good players and an old manager all of the sudden disappeared.

October 06, 2009 06:32

828 posts(s)

top players
he just fired a fkn 95 save keeper ( signed by blackpool) with 85 pass and only 25 years old

WTF

if your going to revert any you have to revert all cos this is utter shite…

lack of consitancy …. whats the point in playing ?… this is bullshit

October 06, 2009 11:12

11 posts(s)

Donator

Hey Davidson, calm down man.

The game is for FREE, the admins are not earning anything from this game. By the way, here is the current financial situation ( http://www.rubysoccer.com/donations ).

They are paying for us to have some fun. They have work, family and everybody knows that they develop rubysoccer on their free time.

Most of the guys that complain all the time here don’t even help them to pay for the server. I’m not telling that you have to do it, but at least stop with this idiot behavior here on the forum.

If you’re not happy about the game, just leave. Stop with “this bullshit”.

Let’s just have some patience and help them to get rid of the cheaters, cause we all know that it’s consuming some precious time from the admins that could be developing new stuff for us.

Regards,

Gustavo.

October 06, 2009 11:14

11 posts(s)

Obrigado

Gabriel

October 06, 2009 14:28

828 posts(s)

fair enough… but if your going to reverse 3… why not all ?

doesnt make sense considering the players allowed to be free transferd were top quality….and young

October 06, 2009 17:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree with you Davison, maybe reverting just 3 was not the best option, but giving the tools I have for doing that right now and the little time available this decision seemed to be ok. Improving the admin tools takes precious time but we know that needs to be done and will be done. In the meanwhile there are simpler restrictions we can add like not allowing a manager to fire more than 1 player per tick.

October 06, 2009 20:08

301 posts(s)

thats a good idea gabriel.

i believe that was the norm in Soccersim. Only 1 player firing per tick.

October 06, 2009 20:56

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Exactly, that’s where the idea came from :D

October 07, 2009 00:58

828 posts(s)

how about limiting the amount of free transfers per 36 tick… to like 3

October 07, 2009 01:37

651 posts(s)

davison, if the manager has resources, he should be allowed to hire any number of players he wants… this is managerial game, and i hope it remains the same, i hope it does not become the military rule, where you have limits on everything…

October 07, 2009 06:35

678 posts(s)

funny to see Managersim already had this covered :)

October 07, 2009 06:59

651 posts(s)

sly… its an evolution:)

October 07, 2009 09:34

678 posts(s)

No, perhaps Managersim should have been the basis of it all, and it should have evolved from there :), All these evolutions as of now, are things managersim already had, but Parag, you wouldn’t know that….since you didn’t play that game….

October 07, 2009 09:52

828 posts(s)

max loaned out should be instilled

that same fkn player is now on loan with a ridiculous price

October 07, 2009 10:36

678 posts(s)

Funny you should say that. I believe managersim had a maximum of 5 or 6 loans TOPS…… :)

October 07, 2009 17:56

301 posts(s)

ya SS had 6 loant out players max (which is good in my opinion)

but i think it also had a max of 2 or 3 loant players per team correct?

October 08, 2009 03:31

651 posts(s)

well… we do have a limit on the number of players available for your first team… so, if you think you have extra players, u should be free to do that… if you can get more of your players play official games at other teams, thats better than playing friendlies at home club…

why do ppl insist on having rules for everything… why don’t you leave something for the market forces to balance…

yes there are some things which need to be mentioned in the rules…. but not everything…
for eg, rules on firing players should be there (because club has paid for those players in terms of wages and transfer fees), and moreover i don’t like the current rule which that you can fire your best player but u can’t put him on the transfer for a value lower than what board agrees.

@sly, making a base out of something that didn’t last long i think might not have been the best idea for developers ( i am not saying it didn’t last long because it was bad). but when u make something as a base, u get both the negative and positive things from it, and i feel the developers did right by taking only the positive things and not bringing in the negative things like too much restrictions on everything. And yes, there is no such thing as utopian game, where you get everything right at first place, and i like the way game is evolving… :)

October 08, 2009 03:47

828 posts(s)

k so you want to be able to exploit the holes in the game… we get it

please think before you speak

October 08, 2009 07:47

651 posts(s)

tell me what are the holes…
1) * being able to loan players, is that a hole? (you need to have minimum set of 14 players, enough check is already there)
2)* being able to hire players on free transfers, is that a hole?
(who would not hire a free player. you will probably defer, because u cannot compete against blackpool and thats why you complain a lot)

i have said on countless occasions, the player firing system is ironical, since the board doesn’t allow to lower the price on transfer list but allows to fire?? (gab do something about this, or let the board decide the most important 14 players whom you cannot fire…)

well… i want these discussions to enhance ruby soccer, so, before implementing any regulations we need to know the merits and demerits of everything…

davison, i honestly ask you to list all the holes you have seen in the game, and lets discuss on those… and find out which are really holes and which are not…

October 08, 2009 16:50

828 posts(s)

your like talking to a brick wall

October 08, 2009 17:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Nirabdha: I agree when you say it doesn’t make sense if the board allows you to fire your player but not lower the price…picking the 14 that can’t be fired is an interesting idea, at least for start :)

October 08, 2009 18:18

651 posts(s)

davison… i asked you to suggest, not get personal… :)

Forums FastTicker