Forums FastTicker

SALVE O CORINTHIANS !

Subscribe to SALVE O CORINTHIANS ! 33 post(s), 10 voice(s)

October 08, 2009 23:34

803 posts(s)

Hi guys, these is what I think:

We should not put more rules for loaning, changing something here should always be to icentivate players to loan or get loaned players.

About the firing system there should be some way to prevent this situations, but I don’t know about that 14 most important players, it would depend which players the board choses…

About Blackpool, I don’t believe he can do that for much longer, as much money he has he will not be able to get the finances balanced, not without cheating… I can be wrong but I think in a few seasons the money will be gone and the team will be old…

Regards

October 09, 2009 13:32

301 posts(s)

@Nirabdha

Regarding bringing negative issues from SS, what sly was trying to say is that as a basis, Soccersim already had a lot of mecanisms in place to avoid potential cheaters from taking advantage of the game. If these such mecanisms worked for SoccerSim, they will surely work with Ruby as the pool of players are roughly the same.

October 11, 2009 08:39

651 posts(s)

charles, i just meant to say we have had different kind of restrictions here, and it is always debatable which one is better than the other… may be soccerism had a lot of rules, but if someone says “having death penalty for every offence would eradicate all the crimes in a country”, i would certainly disagree with that…

i would just want required restriction and more freedom for manager to manage his country although without him being able to abuse the finance…
i have always felt that is the best way… (but that doesn’t mean i am always right)

Forums FastTicker