Not trying to cheat

Subscribe to Not trying to cheat 39 post(s), 15 voice(s)

October 29, 2007 14:20

15 posts(s)

i want to buy a player and itgoesanti-cheating. why?

October 29, 2007 14:23

15 posts(s)

matteo de stefano from inter beta1

October 29, 2007 14:52

120 posts(s)

Donator

Beta 1.

Trying to sign Jose-Antonio Robledo from Spain league (free agent, previous team Mallorca). I play in England (QPR).

I log on from 2 different computers. Work, and home. I don’t own any other teams.

What’s the problem?

Thanks
Dave/QPR, beta 1

October 29, 2007 15:47

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This anti-cheat message is displayed when you’re buying a player from a team whose manager has. at least once. used the same computer or same network as you. If that’s not the case please let us know so we can investigate the problem.

Cheers.

October 29, 2007 17:41

3 posts(s)

There most be a problem with this anti-cheat device. I’ve just tried to buy some players from 10 different club across all countries and had this message appear for all and I desperately need to buy some new defenders after going on holiday for two weeks and coming back to find half my defense has left.

October 29, 2007 17:57

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sorry guys, there was a problem with the system, you should be able to trade now.

Cheers.

October 29, 2007 19:30

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

the problem is that the balancer messed up your ips. it feels good to be in beta :). anyway, it is fixed now. if you have any other problems please let us know.

cheers!

January 30, 2008 10:25

2 posts(s)

Hi
I’m a new player and i just got a job managing toulouse.
I have a douth, if for exemple same one sell a player at a highest price tham is estimated value thas the selling price became the new estimated price?
I post this here because i have a player that is estimed value is the double form the secund best,and that player was bougth,the question is that player thus not wroth so money money,and his estimed value is a very round nomber(6000000).
The question is:
Could it be resolt of same cheating?

January 30, 2008 11:32

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

answer for the first question: yes
consequently, the answer for the second question is no.

cheers