Forums Off Topic

Ex Managersim

Subscribe to Ex Managersim 58 post(s), 38 voice(s)

September 28, 2007 00:46

7 posts(s)

Hi Guys

This has probably been done already but I’ve been away on my hols

So how many of us are ex Soccersim/Managersim managers ??

Paul

September 28, 2007 03:35

223 posts(s)

Alexandre Festas here, ex-managersim and soccersim manager :)

September 28, 2007 05:34

75 posts(s)

that make us 3…

September 28, 2007 09:08

123 posts(s)

I dont bealive, just 3????:)D
In SS/MS, had some (many) managers that had multiple accounts.
Hope this not happenning here. Just because the statistics
300 managers? Hope so………..

September 28, 2007 09:17

123 posts(s)

Looking at Ejido (Spain-Beta 1-2 division, seems that (multiple accounts) started already
To prevent that, at least, we need a manager and team history, to see the transfer player’s, and who managed the team at that moment

September 28, 2007 11:25

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i have already implemented a way to prevent that kind a deal. will add more things if we see that it is necessary (on demand).

September 28, 2007 12:25

223 posts(s)

yes i think that is many cheating in the game right now…

September 28, 2007 12:35

124 posts(s)

I am also an ex-Managersim player. I was unlucky to play it only for around one year, but was extremely addicted to it.

Many times had my alarm clock ringing in the middle of the night if I had to beat someones bid for a good player. :D

September 28, 2007 12:36

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i only hope that we have enough people, like you, willing to really improve the game by suggesting and reporting the problems (not using them for their own benefit).

that is the only way for us to come up with a great game. and maybe get Toni as addicted as he was :).

September 28, 2007 12:43

124 posts(s)

Pretty addicted already… Spent hours trying to stay awake waiting to see one more tick, when should have been sleeping the night before school. :-))

I am very optimistic about the future of the game as you guys have been doing a great job and players have been quite active trying to help.

October 01, 2007 10:34

14 posts(s)

Also an ex Managersim member here. In the begining I did have 2 accounts, but just for about 3 months. I wanted to be able to play in Romania and in another big country at the same time in my favourite gameworld, challenge one. One used my real name and one used this nickname of mine. Never made transfers between em though. I have seen many more ex MS men. I am sure of it. Berhan Karagoz, Luis Vicente, Stephen Woodhead and some which name slip my memory at the moment. For the begining Rubysoccer is an ok game with loads of potential. Also was looking forward to Berhan’s game, really nice graphics in the screenshots.
That is one thing the guys have to work on in my opinion, but there is time :)

October 01, 2007 12:25

13 posts(s)

Hi guys GA here as well, if the game continues to progress you never know we may get a new FromtheDugout, online newspaper :-)

GA

October 01, 2007 12:41

18 posts(s)

Hi, Paulo Verde here, also from Managersim…

PAulo

October 01, 2007 12:52

75 posts(s)

This game has only 1 month and is improving very good… First time I played soccersim was in year 2000, and it had much to improve too… That’s why I believe rubysoccer it’s going to improve a lot, and it’s in good hands too… well done

October 01, 2007 13:54

22 posts(s)

Donator

Also I was in Soccersim (Reality Game) and Managersim (Femte Gear)
Challenge Two : Bordeaux in Managersim

Here FIORENTINA in beta b

October 01, 2007 20:43

13 posts(s)

Another manager from SS/MS around here.
I don’t think I’ll ever get so addicted as I used to be on Challenge One, but I really want to see this game even better than SS on the good old days.

GA, we won’t forget what you just said about having a new Dugout :)

October 05, 2007 14:33

9 posts(s)

I was with Soccersim from the beginning when we only had a few Human managers. I played for Groningen and Norwich City.

Cheers

Martin

October 08, 2007 06:23

1 posts(s)

Skello here , probably the most underated manager in soccersim…..NOT :)

nice to see some old friends here

October 13, 2007 17:27

1 posts(s)

Ex-Soccersim here aswell! (never liked Managersim :) 1860 manager from Eurotest and Roma in C1.

October 20, 2007 03:13

1 posts(s)

Hi everyone. Ex Soccersim since 99 or even before. Pioneer b and others 1-2-3 tick worlds. Don’t have much time, so 1-2 tick is the best for me

October 20, 2007 04:01

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll have a 3-ticker soon.

October 20, 2007 05:03

387 posts(s)

TB_Berlin in Fulltest & Derby County in C2
(obviously reigning div 1 champion with both teams forever ;) … :-(

October 20, 2007 07:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I remember Derby County reigning Premiership in C2 and I’m proud to say I’ve won my last MS divisional match against Derby County. I managed Braintree Town which had just been promoted before MS has been shut down.

Welcome everybody!

October 20, 2007 08:45

124 posts(s)

Can you say anything more specific on that 3-ticker, Gabriel?

Within the next week or later?

October 20, 2007 14:52

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’d say within next 2 weeks. I’ve already started working on Champions League and Liberators Cup and as soon as these competitions are ready my plan is to create 2 new dimensions to replace the existing ones, one 3-ticker and one 6-ticker, adding more countries on both. I may be a little busy on next week, that’s why I gave you a 2 week estimate. We’ll keep everybody informed.

Cheers.

October 20, 2007 15:35

124 posts(s)

OK, thanks for the info.

Cheers!

January 21, 2008 12:09

6 posts(s)

Hi, was also soccersim/managersim got the link from to ruby from soccersim forum, been here from tick 1, game is improving all the time, took a little while to get the addiction levels of soccersim but im happy to say that im an addict now, keep up the great work.

January 23, 2008 20:28

1 posts(s)

Hi, I was also soccersim/managersim. Now I’m playing from the start at Sevilla. I am also playing www.johninho.nl/manager. This is also a game what is really coming close to soccersim/managersim.

Take a look!!

January 24, 2008 02:55

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

You must be kidding us… I entered there to check our competition and could see 2 things:

1) the game is using icons that were developed by us (mail,formations, world icon…)
2) the developer did not ask our permission to do that

Well, anyway, I prefer rubysoccer ;). Good luck for the other dev, though! I will see if i can email him but, if you have the chance, can you please communicate that our permission would be nice before using our stuff there?

cheers!

ps: also tell the guy that he used the “full” mailbox icon for the situation where you have no mail…

February 05, 2008 18:55

3 posts(s)

Ex-managersim too. Way back I didn’t get exited about ms (think it was ss then). But then played with Musa in Fulltest. I can’t remember if I won anything (so propably not) but anyways I had a decent team and improving talent with great economy and regular euro-games etc.

I really loved that team.

Now rubysoccerthen. Have had decent success in Medium and Fast. Kind of like the game, though I do miss the stars. Hopefully I will get at least some very good players still, so I can win a league title, not only cups.

Anyways fun to play.

Forums Off Topic