[Stadium] Physiotherapy

Subscribe to [Stadium] Physiotherapy 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

April 04, 2009 10:47

609 posts(s)

Hey all,
i don’t know if there was/is a topic already about the Physiotherapy in the game, atleast i couldn’t find it and there is still no page up @ RS Wiki. So i was wondering what does Physiotherapy do besides the quicker player recoverment.
If it’s not already in RS i would like to add stamina recoverment with Physiotherapy to be faster the higher level you are in it. Like coaching, player growth but then in stamina. Alot of the high teams play league/cup first and then league/cl or uefa and get really “hurt” in stamina. I haven’t really done anything with Physiotherapy cause i don’t see the point in it and i never like “useless” parts in a game/system. Make it more useable?
Any other suggestions or comments?
Nicky

April 04, 2009 17:28

651 posts(s)

good suggestion

April 04, 2009 18:46

678 posts(s)

don’t agree. It’s not realistic to suddenly get more stamina. I think it’s part of the game. That’s why you need more then 11 players. You need to rotate and manage stamina. It’s a strategic and tactic thing aswell.
It hurts everyone so, as it’s now it’s fair.

April 04, 2009 19:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Physioterapy’s only purpose is to recover fast from injuries. It will become more useful when players start to get injured without playing (as if they got injured during training).