Country Forums or News Paper

Subscribe to Country Forums or News Paper 8 post(s), 5 voice(s)

April 03, 2009 02:55

20 posts(s)

I remember in managersim there was optional news paper interviews that you could do talking about either your big up coming match or your recent victory or defeat and questions would be asked and you would get a chance to reply and other players would be able to see what you said in the news paper. I would enjoy either something similar where a news paper was generated or forums that would allow players within 1 country to talk to one another. (friendly trash talk :D) I would enjoy the ability to discuss league happenings between people in my country more. People might be more willing to check the forum if it was only regarding their teams country.

April 03, 2009 06:18

651 posts(s)

this suggestion was made before also, and i think it is in the gabriel and danilo’s plans for the future. but i guess it would take some time.

April 04, 2009 07:35

609 posts(s)

it is coming in the future!

April 05, 2009 15:36

678 posts(s)

but when! I recall this being posted AGES AND AGES AGO!! Just copy what managersim did Gabriel. That’s fine with me :)

April 06, 2009 20:01

20 posts(s)

Simply adding a section of the forums for each Div would be enough to satisfy me at this time. I just want to be able to have communication between other players in my division, I’m currently in England Div.1 and I would like to be able to talk to other managers in the Div, point out things like Birmingham City 10-0 victory over Cardiff City. The news paper with articles and such would be nice but a simple forum would be a start to allow players to talk to each other.

April 06, 2009 21:05

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We could create sticky topics for each div and add links to them from inside the game as a start, how does that sound?

April 06, 2009 21:10

678 posts(s)

sounds good :)

April 08, 2009 20:48

20 posts(s)

that sounds good to me