Match replay 2

Subscribe to Match replay 2 13 post(s), 5 voice(s)

April 02, 2009 08:27

375 posts(s)

I think it will be a good feature to be able to filter match replay comments for each player.

For example, I want to read all actions of my DC, so I filter comments and see if he performed like I wanted him to !

April 02, 2009 12:40

651 posts(s)

yah… it is better if the comments in the match replay were stored. May be storing them in chronological order where we could scroll along the comments would be appreciated.

April 02, 2009 14:18

609 posts(s)

maybe it’s an idea to send the report, if u want, to your e-mail address in a txt file.

April 02, 2009 14:52

375 posts(s)

Parag, I think they are strored, but imagine there are at least 6 events every minute of the match it means 540 events to scroll =)

Vaughn, I think it will be boring to read it as a txt file…or….if you really love the game…. =)))

April 02, 2009 19:09

651 posts(s)

i don’t mind reading reading minute by minute moves. (sometimes) … but the main thing is that ,if ithe information is there then, it is better if it is shown rather than hidden… i could always navigate through the important times if not all..

April 02, 2009 22:22

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Parag, there are some aspects that would have to be considered

1- it would have to be in a format that the txt itself would be enough for you to understand (that is not currently the case :) ).
2- we could have a small program to interpret that for you, offline
3- everytime you see the offline replay would be one less visitor to rubysoccer. And that means a lot to us and to our community. Everytime you login rubysoccer you have, for example, a chance of passing by the forum and having some sort of interaction with somebody

Mainly for reason (3), I think that the idea is not very close to being implemented…

April 03, 2009 04:34

375 posts(s)

Danilo, and what about my idea ? I wanted to search for the commentary logged in to RS in the match replay ? =)

April 03, 2009 06:21

651 posts(s)

danilo, i didn’t mean it to be an offline viewer. i wanted it rather on the same page as match replay. may be we could adjust the viewing area a little bit and have it on the right hand side of the screen. that would be perfectly fine to me.

i never want it to be offline viewer.

April 04, 2009 07:37

609 posts(s)

the more ticks on the website the more money, common sence wasn’t there i think when i made above post ;)

April 04, 2009 21:31

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Alban: your idea is possible to be implemented, but not easy due to the format we currently use.

April 05, 2009 05:53

375 posts(s)

@Gabriel

Maybe it is possible to show more commentary inside this replay window ?

April 06, 2009 01:54

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, we could improve that.

April 06, 2009 02:44

651 posts(s)

may be we could adjust the viewing area a little bit and have the commentary on the right hand side of the screen, which we would be able to scroll.