Training options

Subscribe to Training options 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

March 29, 2009 08:06

828 posts(s)

i used to play world elite soccer before that pile of crap died lol

anyways the one thing i enjoyed was the ability to train a certain skill or work on a certain skill Ex tackle, strength , speed ect

i think it would be a great addition

also make players differenciate to training so wheres one player may work hard in training but other may not… like have that as an ability.. maybe use the stamina or aggressiveness ability to judge how much they learn or grow from indiviural training.. maybe have it cost extra money

March 30, 2009 14:51

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We try to avoid too much complexity but I agree training is an interesting area to explore. We’ll end up working on something like that and maybe give an option to automate it for those who don’t want to plan training by themselves.
Thanks for your suggestion!

March 30, 2009 21:59

609 posts(s)

i was thinking some way to improve or “give a present” to the managers/teams who have coaching 10. Something like a training option to train, say like 6ticks, on 1 particular stat or maybe train M on passing and so on..

That would increase the amount of managers to go quicker for coaching level, which will result in quicker youth training, more loans, better cash flow.

March 31, 2009 12:44

375 posts(s)

Such teams have a unique chance to spend 300k a week =) What can be betteer ? =))

April 01, 2009 00:17

828 posts(s)

another thing that i miss from managersim

is warning the player of his conduct.

like if his pissn about getting red cards and playing shite but skilled and is just under achieving… then i like the warning and the moral level…. so you can snap out your team out of a shit streak

April 01, 2009 17:45

609 posts(s)

davison, the cards thing is based on your Formation Strategies by tackling intensity. You play hard, they will tackle hard/more often which result in quicker yellow/red. If you get to much, you can always change your intensity.