managers get stock in one team

Subscribe to managers get stock in one team 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 10, 2009 13:15

120 posts(s)

Donator

Hi everybody,
Great! we have new leagues, well done.But because managers get stock in one team, this new leagues only fill up for low ranking managers and new ones.
Right now if a manager build up a team and he success creating a good team that win titles; that manager isn´t interested in find other team or other league. Because he get nothing in exchange, worst player and what is worst NO MONEY.
My suggestion is: when a manager changes teams, he gets something: % of the money he got in his team. A plus of money depending on manager´s ranking. Get money for stadium differential. Get plus new youths from 6 to 9, to create fasted growth….. and many other ideas.
only few managers had change teams, in real live a good manager success in more than one team.
salud y musssa suerte

March 10, 2009 13:42

375 posts(s)

I disagree. Dave Spurrier from Fortaleza quit for NAC right after the champion title ! I also think it is unfair to have advantages over newcomers.

March 18, 2009 16:48

120 posts(s)

Donator

everything is improving in the game. But like i posted it, the most unreal thing for me is to be always in the same team after you improved it. in real live managers get fired or quit to sign with other club. If the manager performance had been good, he will get to a similar team or better one, and sometimes he will go back to the same team.
Here not a change, just a few.
Alban Yazyk thinks it is fair and point Dave Spurrier, who won everything and he is one of the best managers if not the best. Then he went to a new league and started all over again. He won in Holland, but it will take him many season to be one of the best again….. not fair, he should get something in exchange to be a great manager, money for the new club, choose 3 players to go with him to the new team…. i dont know something.
Because this, also i like to say than a new manager with a lot of luck to get one top team, it is not realistic or fair….. not job experience not change to get hired to a top team….
This might be very hard to improve… but i would like to see manager in different leagues with new teams, but today i cant see managers like Berlin, Atletico, America Rn… and so many signing with another team, and that to me is so unfair….
Anyway thanks to developers to always try to make this better….
salud y mussa suerte

March 18, 2009 17:40

651 posts(s)

damago, i disagree on a whole, but your suggestion could be applicable (or logical) only if a manager was sacked. and even in that case may be he would be paid a compensation on his salary. nothing else. Something similar to the compensation package we pay when we fire a player. but then since we don’t receive any salaries and we are just volunteering for the clubs ;), i am not sure how we could implement that. and i don’t think that is something necessary… although it would not be a high priority job from my side.

and as for your other suggestions, i don’t think they are not suitable for the game as a whole. do you think they are relistic?? does that happen in real life??