Decision to loan out the players

Subscribe to Decision to loan out the players 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 23, 2009 10:07

651 posts(s)

i think managers should have the luxury of deciding the selecting the team to which they should loan out their players to…
Today i was forced to do what i would never do while selling a player or which i think is not good thing for a team manager to do…

The coaching dept at the team which wants to loan my player is at zero ( 0 ). And my 18 year old lad has a very good future considering he is already at 82 on his main skill… so, i didn’t want him to go there as he would take more time to reach his maximum.
So, i sent him a message asking him to improve his dept before i could load one of my prized assets out to him. then i had no choice but to remove his from the list.

February 24, 2009 19:17

4,290 posts(s)

Administator

I’m working exactly on loan clauses! You’ll be able to set the minimum coaching level desired and the maximum number of official matches your player can miss. If the other team fails to meet the coaching clause it will not be able to loan your player. If he meets the clause but downgrades the coaching department below the minimum level afterwards, the player will return to your team. The same happens if he misses more official matches than he was allowed to.

February 25, 2009 04:19

651 posts(s)

thanks gabriel… that would be good.

February 25, 2009 13:39

102 posts(s)

This sounds very interesting indeed. No more loaning out great youngsters only to be placed on the bench. When can we expect this feature to be implemented?

February 25, 2009 16:12

4,290 posts(s)

Administator

Hard to say, but hopefully until the beginning of next week.