Selecting squad for all matches of a certain kind

Subscribe to Selecting squad for all matches of a certain kind 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 21, 2009 17:03

375 posts(s)

It would help a lot if there were an option to select squad for all league/cup/international/friendly matches at once, because it takes time to selec squads for each turn. I think it isn’t difficult, is it ? =)

February 22, 2009 04:14

651 posts(s)

you can create multiple formations, and assign them to each type of matches…

February 22, 2009 04:20

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

It is not difficult, but I don’t see it as a priority right now. I will add it to our queue, though.

thanks!

February 22, 2009 06:10

651 posts(s)

but i dont know why this should be a priority for the system developers, when we already have option of creating formations and assigning them to each turn…
real life managers do not have this luxury, so, i don’t think we should have it…
and moreover this will never solve the selection problems as players can get injured and get banned for next matches due to other reasons. and you can never have entirely different sets of players for friendly’s, league and cups to choose from…

February 22, 2009 06:26

375 posts(s)

By the way, if we were able to select 2 persons for each place in the formation, we would have less problems if the main player got banned or injured !

February 22, 2009 18:38

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hmm, I am only worried about making things too easy – this way it could happen that some managers don’t even log in rubysoccer anymore, as every problem would have an automated solution!
cheers