Purchasing Players, Free or Loans window

Subscribe to Purchasing Players, Free or Loans window 9 post(s), 5 voice(s)

January 27, 2009 14:53

117 posts(s)

Please can you consider the option of selecting the type of player for sale,free or Loan.
Alternative would be the ability to select on the primary or sec stat as you do in the players list window
Makes searching for a specific player so much quicker and easier

cheers Luc

January 27, 2009 15:20

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

You mean in the transfers page? For advanced searches you should have a scouting department. Is that what you meant or did I misunderstood you? :)

January 27, 2009 19:07

609 posts(s)

i also find player searching myself hard. i think luc means that you should be able to select not only the position to order from up to down but also tackle/passing/shotting/and the rest of the stats.

If i search a player with high control in attack, then i have to order it by position and then try to find the one with the highest control.
And is not working in reply (as in a free line between my text)!

January 27, 2009 23:20

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Searching players is part of the fun but we also don’t want to make it easier on purpose, so you guys feel the need for a scout ;)

As always, we can change that if most of you guys think it’s a good idea.

January 27, 2009 23:22

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

For to work I usually use the html tag “< br >” (without spaces).

January 28, 2009 11:25

609 posts(s)

i know the html code Gabriel, but i think most ppl that post here don’t :)

January 28, 2009 12:13

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

This makes it easier to keep “a good behavior” from the forum. But it’s an easy change, if people say it is a problem.

March 06, 2009 23:32

14 posts(s)

Seeing the name purchasing players window, i thought of having a market window. Say it 40 turns between the end of the season and the beginning of the other and 10 turns in the middle. It would be like in real life, and it will reduce big teams from constantly improving their teams, as smaller teams struggle. Constructing the team will have to be more a strategic plan for the season, than an “on the fly” adjusting strategy.

March 09, 2009 11:42

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Personally, I don’t like transfer windows. But the game is not about what I like is about what is fun for the majority :)
This is something we can create a poll about to gather more opinions.