Loan cancel

Subscribe to Loan cancel 12 post(s), 7 voice(s)

January 20, 2009 21:44

609 posts(s)

Hi there,

i haven’t found an option to cancel a loan, so i contact the regarding club for it. Unfortunally he didn’t find an option for it to.

Is there a way to cancel or recall a player that is loaned, maybe against a fee of wages?

January 20, 2009 22:11

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

There was a way until some time ago, but then we removed this option since it could be used to transfer money between teams (by paying the cancellation fee). We may add that back in the future along with some sort of control, but for now you’ll have to wait until the end of the loan contract.

February 03, 2009 20:22

71 posts(s)

Donator

Is the team where the loaned player goes selected automatically? If so maybe an option to choose where your player goes would be a good idea, i mean as in an accept loan agreement tab or something similar.

February 03, 2009 21:48

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

The criteria for selecting the team where the loaned player goes is highest wage percentage, longer period, weakest squad, in this order. An option to select the team would be unfair, but we plan to have some loan clauses to help, like minimum coaching level, minimum official matches played, etc.

February 05, 2009 16:43

71 posts(s)

Donator

I don’t think it would be unfair as much, at the end of the day he is your player and you should decide who is going to loan him. It’s no good your player going somewhere a manager doesn’t play him.

February 05, 2009 17:13

609 posts(s)

abit true torte, but when u can select who you want to get the loan it can be abused for money transfering

February 06, 2009 10:58

828 posts(s)

then you have a limit on how many much that person gets if contract is broken

salary isnt in the equation just a flat fee thats not so big and not too small

February 17, 2009 12:40

102 posts(s)

The option to recall a player from a loan needs to be reintroduced asap in my opinion. It is very sad to see a young prospect loaned out only to be placed on the bench with out any match experience. Introduce all the control and regulation needed, but bring back the possibility to recall the player.

February 17, 2009 12:51

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

I agree Alexander, we’ll figure out a good way to reintroduce this option.

February 17, 2009 14:51

117 posts(s)

Please dont allow it to be abused
if you do recall a player then a break in contract should take effect
if a player is loaned out and payed for than is it not the managers perogitive on what he does with him
he is footing the bill, it cant be all one way in your favour, especially since you are reducing your risk and xpecting another club to develop.

Maybe a posible bonus point system for players loaned out : incentive!

February 26, 2009 10:13

375 posts(s)

Could you add a feature to cancel loan if BOTH managers agree. Penafiel manager in Fastticker loaned my player doesn’t need him anymore, I want to loan him to anther club, so we are both for the cancellation. So there should be no breaking loan fees, just the player should return home =)

February 26, 2009 11:27

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

We had an enhancement for that and it was canceled. I guess we have more pros than cons in this case. I’ll reopen it.