End of season cash awards anyone?

Subscribe to End of season cash awards anyone? 9 post(s), 5 voice(s)

December 27, 2008 11:12

50 posts(s)

Hi,

Any chance we can have end of season cash awards like real football, ie depending on what position you finish in you get X amount of money.

I always struggle with money and this is a realistic suggestion.

December 27, 2008 14:58

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We have an enhancement for prizes LeeHamo, but we are a little bit worried with too much money in the game. Anyway, you can expect some enhancements to the economy in a near future.

Cheers!

December 27, 2008 19:14

15 posts(s)

Donator

Who is holding that ‘too much money’? No irony or anything, i really wonder if anyone out there who really hold good amounts of cash.

December 29, 2008 11:50

50 posts(s)

Sounds good, but ive never had much money, im on about 2.5mill now and with barcelona I think the max I had was 10mill, which didnt last.

Lee.

December 29, 2008 12:25

803 posts(s)

I think exists a great diference betwen the rich and poor teams. But the cash awards would not solve this problem because the richs would recive more and the gap would grow… only if the awards distribued taken in consideration the expectation of the board for the competition…

December 29, 2008 13:23

387 posts(s)

probably there are some rich and less very rich clubs, so what? Like in real life football.
We have to get specific in an economic discussion here, what the goal shall be …

… e.g. wealth for all
… proportional bonus payments for all league teams (participation)
… award winning bonus payments
… tbc

i mean it’s always easy to say the rich ones getting richer, the small teams don’t stand a chance to develope, etc. That’s too narrow minded imov. With some effort everyone has a chance to get big here.
But i agree that the economic system still needs some adjustment.

December 29, 2008 14:59

15 posts(s)

Donator

I think the problem is that many poor teams don’t have an idea to make some money.

December 29, 2008 15:16

387 posts(s)

… currently money an come from sponsors, merchandising, tickets and sales. the first three sources should be depending on your teams performance. selling player is the most direct way to generate cash.
but all sources have in common, that you need a capable players (for your strategy). And the acquisation & development of players is essential. The first years you might need to sell some of your best newbies for building up a stock.
I think some manager just lack some patience and persistency.

December 29, 2008 15:22

387 posts(s)

… but there also should be some new income sources:
- tv broadcast I: cash for all teams of a league, depending on the nations ranking and the league table position (champion gets most, relegated teams the least)
- tv broadcast II: for reaching round of 16, quarter, semis and the final should be a bonus paid to the participating teams (for national cups and international aswell, increasing by rounds)
- contract clauses: “re-selling”-percent, when a player you sold gets transfered again you get e.g. 1% of the new trasfer fee; this could be selling contract option