Setting up a small enchanced server

Subscribe to Setting up a small enchanced server 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 21, 2008 16:27

375 posts(s)

What about granting access to a very small test server, probably with 1 league, for a fixed amount, 10-15$ per month to testers who want to reach success in tactical questions ?

The difference should be the number of ticks – very many…or in ability to make own ticks. For example, a dimension with only 2 teams, both available for 1 tester, who will be able to set the team and click “tick”. And check the game replay ;) Hmm…maybe each 5 test games should cost 5$ ? If you don’t like the term “cost”, it can still be just donations to support the main server.

October 23, 2008 21:19

120 posts(s)

Donator

That is a very interesting concept!

October 23, 2008 23:19

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

That would give game advantage for our donators, going against our initial policy of not giving any advantage for anybody. For curiosity, I would like to hear more opinions around that subject. Anyone else?

October 26, 2008 09:15

58 posts(s)

Friendlies can work as tests and experiences too. In my opinion I would not pay for a private server while I can arrange friendlies to test tactical variations. That’s what I do during pre-season, and I believe most of managers do too. Also it is closer to the real situation, a point I enjoy in soccer games.