Can ingame currency be choosed?

Subscribe to Can ingame currency be choosed? 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

October 04, 2008 05:19

3 posts(s)

Hello all!
I’m newbie to this game but have played that soccersim, and later managersim.
First impression from this game is promising, but so far I have no team yet…

I noticed all player values were in USD. Is there any options to change it to EUR? or GBP? (…good ol’ managersim)

Cheers, and keep developing….

Best regards,
Kalle

October 04, 2008 07:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy RubySoccer and stick with us as the game improves!

In fact there is no currency, we only use the $ symbol to represent money cause it’s well known. You can call it Ruby Money if you want ;)

Cheers!

October 06, 2008 12:17

3 posts(s)

Thanks,

and Allrighty then! :-D Just that you are introducing first, things in concepts, before implementing them into real game, it’s good.
I hope you still have an ultimate goal to make game very real, so in future there will be some currency, and maybe offside trap possibility in tactics? :-) or I have just not found it yet….

Oh, and more countries from Europe and Americas. :-) balancing a game world can take some loads of time I believe.

BR
Kalle

October 06, 2008 12:46

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Currency is not in our plans but offside trap is. For now you can try to manually create an offside trap strategy by using Individual Tactics (telling your defenders to go forward), even though it can be too risky.

About new countries, we’re just waiting for a few more users to join the game so we don’t end up with lots of AI controlled teams.