Player's wage advice

Subscribe to Player's wage advice 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 01, 2008 15:52

375 posts(s)

I think it would be very good if we have a small box suggesting the amount of wage to offer to a new player.

Not everyone is aware of minimal acceptable wages and we usually offer more than the player is worth to be paid.

October 01, 2008 19:58

18 posts(s)

I agree. Besides, I think the wage limit allowed by the board is too high and still allows unrealistic wages.

I think we should to be more careful about that, ’cause this fact was one of the main problems in MS.

October 01, 2008 20:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nice suggestion Alban.

Rodrigo, we can adjust the wage limit allowed by the board. In the past this limit was based on the player quality and what happened was that all teams offered high wages which were rejected by the board and reduced it until reaching the maximum allowed, so all offers had the same wage proposal. We need to find a good formula for that.

Cheers!

October 02, 2008 02:23

375 posts(s)

maybe different teams should have different wage limits to offer to each player. And even if they make different offers, players should decide basing on the club’s class, squad competition, etc.

October 02, 2008 08:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Right, a general improvement on player negotiation would be interesting, for sure. I’ll add that to our list.

Cheers!