Suggestion!

Subscribe to Suggestion! 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 09, 2008 07:01

9 posts(s)

i know i already said bad things about the game and i’m sorry…i know it is difficult to manage this game and specially with low finances, but at the time i was really upset.

i just wanted to leave a suggestion to improve the game…

i think it would be nice if there was “Individual Strategies”.
this would make us give personal stratagies to all players and play differently.
for example, play with a offensive strategy, but say to the defenders to stay back..something like this…
and thats all…

best regards…diogo…

June 09, 2008 08:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Apologies accepted. Individual Strategies are already being planned and will be part of the game very soon. In fact, individual strategies sounds like an interesting name, we were thinking how would we call this screen :-)

With this new feature you’ll be able to give players individual orders when your team has the ball and when the other team has it. Orders will be things like go forward, mark your zone, go back, play your position and so on. This can make a big difference during the matches.

Cheers!

June 13, 2008 12:47

637 posts(s)

Maybe you can also add the possiblility to mark a specific player. So not only mark player but e.g. mark attacker on position C+1. So that defender (or player) only take care of that specific opposite player. That can be a possibility to hold the playmaker of the opposite team out of the game.

Cheers