Club ranking

Subscribe to Club ranking 9 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 26, 2008 12:06

18 posts(s)

You guys could create a club ranking, based on titles and league positions. It’d be nice to be used instead of sorting as a way to define national cup’s matches… just like it was in libertadores until 2006: the best club against the worse, the 2nd best against the 2nd worse… think about it!

Best!

May 26, 2008 12:14

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

We already have a club ranking. We just dont show it to you guys yet :). But we will.

cheers!

May 26, 2008 18:31

18 posts(s)

Ok!
I imagined that you guys ‘d have some sort of club ranking.
But do you use it as a criterion to sort teams in nat’cups or something like that?
Is there a criterion to sort teams or it’s just pure lucky?

May 27, 2008 07:01

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It’s almost pure lucky. Almost because in the first round I pick only team in the second division…randomly :-)

In the future we can use a better criteria, like the one you mentioned. Sounds interesting.

May 29, 2008 00:29

27 posts(s)

if a club has a better ranking does this mean that they get better youths. if not i think there should be.
cheers

May 29, 2008 08:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No Polat, youth quality has to do with the team’s country performance on international cups and the team’s division. Generating better youths based on ranking could be unfair, as a team playing in an “easier” league with lots of CPU teams would usually have a better performance and get better youths even if this team is from a small country or a lower division.

May 29, 2008 19:36

29 posts(s)

Donator

Brazilian teams have an advantage then, because they only face Argentinian teams, and different from reality, in the game they are not that great.

May 29, 2008 20:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re right Leonardo, but I’ve just had an ideia…after implementing the Clubs World Championship I’ll use that to give a weigth to each continental competition and make an worldwide ranking instead of two continental rankings. That should be interesting :-)

May 30, 2008 07:45

29 posts(s)

Donator

seems to be the way to go ;-)