Same IP restriction

Subscribe to Same IP restriction 10 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 23, 2008 17:57

29 posts(s)

Donator

I agree with the “same ip restriction”, but there could be a way to overule it. There are a lot of managers in France that work with me and we can`t negotiate among us.
It makes sense, since we could in theory be trying to cheat, what is not the case. A moderator or something like that could decide about the correctness of a given negotiation.

May 23, 2008 19:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Maybe we should allow that if the value is fair, now that we have more restrictive rules around transfers it’s a possibility. By fair I mean something around the estimated value, like from half to twice the estimated value.

May 23, 2008 20:11

29 posts(s)

Donator

That could be a good thing, since the rubysoccer community could also watch and denounce anything out of order.

May 24, 2008 12:33

85 posts(s)

Donator

In the portuguese league we have the same problem, about half the teams have managers working in the same place, or for the same company, we live with it since season 1 and it would be nice to trade with each other… And fair is not what you said, you probably know that we had a few overpower teams, they released a lot of players for 5K, free, whatever, with unrealistic wages, it would be fair for us to trade in these cases too.
Fair is to stay in negotiations minimum 3 ticks, and if a good player is sold under his real value, at least cpu teams should be in if not other managers :) everyone will have 3 ticks for that!
Cheers

May 24, 2008 18:11

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, players under their real value are not a problem, you’re right Hugo, we can let everybody bid for underpriced players, but when we talk about overpriced players the thing is a little bit different. We’ll find out a way to watch overpriced transfers between same ip managers and let the ones with a fair price or underpriced without any restrictions. Makes sense to me.

Cheers!

May 24, 2008 18:23

29 posts(s)

Donator

I think a page we could see all transfers made between same ip would be good, so we could analyse the correctness of the negotiation and if something weird happened, the managers involved could be punished and the negotiantion could be rolled back.

May 25, 2008 15:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Interesting suggestion, could work :-)

May 26, 2008 08:41

27 posts(s)

i would also like to make a suggestion my cousin who is the manager of arsenal used my ip adress once now we cant do nething. Anyway me and him would like to make a trade with two players which is completely fair. im giving him a defender 92 tac and his giving me a keeper with 93 kee i would like it if u had a trade page to make this possible.

Cheers…

May 26, 2008 08:58

12 posts(s)

trading shoulde be allowed amongst clubs and managers however as indicated the administrators should look at the fairness side and see if it is a real deal or just someone trying to cheat. it should be an option where u can go to the managers of each club and offer for their players with money or for a trade like a swap. obviously theres gotta be restrictions where u cannot offer a straight swap of a crap player for a star player but thats for people to give their options and decide what they think the restrictions and regulations should be…….cheeers

May 26, 2008 10:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Answering your question Polat, trades are not possible at the moment. We could add this option and require some kind of approval before the trade is completed, either by me and Danilo or by users with Dimension administrator rights (we’ll probably have something like that in the future).

Cheers!