goalkeeper 98

Subscribe to goalkeeper 98 6 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 23, 2008 12:33

13 posts(s)

Donator

How can we get “new players” with 98 value!!! I have never seen something similar in my players, it is not normal the high difference in the creation of players between teams, this give so much difference on adventage between teams.
This case is with goalkeeper, this value means not way to fight with the against team, no way to score.

Name Pos Age Kpg Tac Pas Sho Spe Dri Ctr Agg Sta
Franco Cavazos G 21 98 37 61 38 73 78 81 100 100

Regards.

May 23, 2008 13:09

637 posts(s)

You always have star players and I think Cavazos is one of them. There are not that much 90+ players I think. But maybe it isn’t realistic that he is already an 98 GK at an age of 21.

I also have generated 3 very good youths.
Platania 96 striker
Di Curzio 88 midfielder
Priolo 87 defender

I think it’s a matter of luck.
But it strikes me that teams with great players mostly have good youthplayers too.

Cheers

May 23, 2008 13:35

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Thorpedo, you are right.

But now you are talking about how the real world is versus how would you like our game to be. In real world, best clubs tends to have both the best players and youths. It is the same in our game. If you want your club to have the best players AND youths, you have to gradually improve your team until you reach that point.

cheers!

May 23, 2008 14:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Wait a second, the youth quality has nothing to do with the team quality, it only takes in consideration the country and division of the team he belongs to, not if the team already has good players in the main squad. Just wanted to make that clear :-)

About the 98 keeper, it is a huge exception, as thorpedo said there are not much 90+ players right now. The manager was just very lucky to get this one.

Cheers!

May 23, 2008 14:32

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Yep, Gabriel brought up a good clarifying point. When I said best clubs, I assumed that you guys would think about first divisions and best countries. But It is good to make sure everything is perfectly clear.

cheers!

May 23, 2008 15:51

120 posts(s)

Donator

good team, good country = good youths
bad team, bad country = bad youths

just like “real life”!!!

Honestly, I think the best youths SHOULD be concentrated in the best teams and countries (with the OCCASIONAL great youth for a bad team). That seems normal to me.

I don’t see any big problem right now.