Player searching

Subscribe to Player searching 34 post(s), 7 voice(s)

May 31, 2008 15:14

29 posts(s)

Donator

Ok. I don’t agree, but I seem to be the only one not to… If it is better for the game, then make the list or lists to the donators, I’ll just make it available to everyone as soon as I receive mine as a donator.

May 31, 2008 17:01

120 posts(s)

Donator

You are clearly not the only one that feels that way. I feel I am the only one that feels the way I do. But I think its worthwhile to consider the idea that “free isn’t always good” and “free isn’t the only fair way” and “maybe relying on charity isn’t such a good idea”.

Because free is not good when the game dies.
And just because a game doesn’t cost any money, doesn’t mean it’s “fair” to everyone… and just because a game charges, doesn’t mean it’s unfair.
And charity isn’t working. It didn’t work in the past… and it’s not likely to work in the future.

I’d also like to consider the idea that spending lots of time online searching for players does NOT = “good manager”. And get to the idea that managing your team, managing your salaries, managing your tactics and formations, managing your player development, managing your TIME… those things make for a good manager.

Honestly, I don’t think they’ll charge for any sort of list. Also, I don’t think it would make a big difference if they did, or not. But, I think it’s an idea that MIGHT be worth pursuing.

Anyway… I’ve said more than enough about for now.

Cheers

May 31, 2008 23:22

120 posts(s)

Donator

Danilo… just now, while loading all the free transfer pages (I load all countries in separate tabs at the same time)… I got this error for the last 2 tabs (Argentina and Brazil).

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /game/league_transfers/1.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.3-1ubuntu6.3 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.rubysoccer.com Port 80

June 01, 2008 12:13

2 posts(s)

Donator

I like the idea of scout, now one list of players became very easy to search for players is bad, because this would facilitate for those who have access and dispute would be unfair for players . I think it should be more difficult, for example, the transfer list page should be by division.