Market - Contract Rules

Subscribe to Market - Contract Rules 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 10, 2008 20:23

29 posts(s)

Donator

I was previously a very addicted player of ManagerSim and I think rubySoccer is just as addictive as ManagerSim, but could become even more if we could heat the market up.

- Add contract rules as follows:
- Big Club Clause – This means a player may choose to leave your team if other team offers him a contract and he considers the offering team a “Big Club”. It should be discussed what would determine what is a big club, like stadium size, titles, sum of the actual players skills etc. The owner team would only be able to charge twice the actual players estimate value.

- Free on Relegation – It means a player may choose to leave your team if it gets relegated.

Normally a Contract Clause like this would affect the amount of wages asked by the player, they would accept less if offered a clause. It would be important if the players demand the clause time to time.

May 10, 2008 20:48

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I hated the big clubs clause in manager sim. If I were a player, i would want a big money clause, not big club :). But we can sure discuss it.

I also like the “free on relegation” clause. We may add that. I will talk to Gabriel in a near future and we will see what we can do to raise the tilt on this part.

thanks for your suggestions!

cheers!

May 10, 2008 21:24

29 posts(s)

Donator

I used to love Big Club Clause, ’cause it was my main way to adquire good players ;-)

May 10, 2008 21:30

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

So it was you, Leonardo! Just kidding, I used to raise the wages to avoid big club clause as much as I could :-)

Cheers!

May 11, 2008 05:15

637 posts(s)

Maybe you can add a logic that a player can decide that he wants to leave the team after for instance he had already signed 2 contract renewals. Then a player won’t stay in the same team whole his career.
But it is not necessary for all the players I think. So maybe you can add a percentage like you did with youthgeneration.

cheers

May 17, 2008 13:34

29 posts(s)

Donator

I like the idea behind Thorpedo`s suggestion. Nowadays, we are sure we can keep the player just paying what he wants. It should have some random factor to the players decision.