Strategy Rules

Subscribe to Strategy Rules 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 10, 2008 20:13

29 posts(s)

Donator

Strategy Rules:
- I think it would be a good idea to add a way to tell if a rule applies to home, away or all matches. In my matches I`d like to apply a different set of rules on home and away matches.
- It would also be nice if we could edit them instead of deleting and creating a new one.
- This one is harder, but it would also be nice if we could create dependency between the rules. Like, if we are behind and rule 1 has been applied… this would be interesting because we can`t say for sure where the player may be at the given time once a previous rule may or not have been applied before.

May 10, 2008 20:37

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Very good suggestions, Leonardo. I am going to consider them for sure. I am planning a few changes on our formations/strategy screen and I am probably going to use the opportunity to merge some of your suggestions in.

When I first wrote the strategies screen I already thought about the possibility to edit the existent ones. But I’ve decided to simplify so I could get something out of the door :).

cheers!

May 17, 2008 13:36

29 posts(s)

Donator

Just one more thing to add. I miss something to suspend a rule for a particular match.

May 17, 2008 15:01

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Maybe an active/inactive status for each rule would do it, right? Sounds simple to do. :-)

Cheers!

May 21, 2008 07:31

29 posts(s)

Donator

that’s exactly it ;-)

May 21, 2008 09:19

27 posts(s)

what is this rule guys. sorri i lost ya

May 21, 2008 21:30

29 posts(s)

Donator

The rules we are talking about, Polat, is found in the following page of the game:
Team Setup >> Formation Strategies. In this page we can add rules about replacing players. These rules can be triggered by some events.