Economy safety valve

Subscribe to Economy safety valve 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 29, 2008 17:30

85 posts(s)

Donator

For what I know a bankrupt team or a team with no money reserves, is blocked by the board, and will have a maximum wage zero. If this is the case, then is wrong.

Simple points:
If one of these teams receives a special youth, the special player can not be hired and can not be sold!!! He will be in youths until lost for the market (for free, no income to the bankrupt).
It is not possible to hire free players for low wages but if the squad is too small the board will auto renew players with higher wages (no matter how high).
These teams still can loan players with high wages!

I’m not able to test all conditions, but if the conditions are possible then I think you should consider my conclusions.

Teams should always have ways to get free players and juniors with small wages, I think you should set a minimum wage too, like 3, 4 or 5 Ks, and unlimit wages for the team youths. They need to hire new and cheaper players to release the expensive ones too.

The overall economy seems quite good and regulated, everyone needs to take care of their bank account now :) high wages are droping.

Cheers

March 29, 2008 18:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I think a youth can always be hired by the team, no matter how much money the team have. You’re right about free players, you can’t hire them if you are low on money or negative. I like your ideia to allow free players to be hired with a low limited wage in all cases.

Glad to hear that the economy seems more regulated now, we’ll do our best to keep it this way :-)

Cheers!

March 30, 2008 14:10

130 posts(s)

On bankrupcy the manager should be fired, the board should release the high waged players and inject money on the club, something like 2M, the minimum to allow someone else to be able to manage the team.

Cheers.

March 30, 2008 14:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Agreed Ricardo, that’s on our plans and should be done soon.

Cheers!