prize money for winning league, cl, uefa etc

Subscribe to prize money for winning league, cl, uefa etc 11 post(s), 5 voice(s)

March 26, 2008 12:58

12 posts(s)

there should be prize money awarded to teams that finish 1st 2nd 3rd, etc in their league and also any success in the international cups should also be rewarded with prize money. at the moment there is nothing like that and it would be more realistic and more fun and more competitive if somethng like that would happen. furthermore, money for television rights and so forth is also another idea. sponsors, etc. please let me know and what u thing people…….everyone should give their idea and opinion because it should be discussed.

March 27, 2008 00:52

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sponsorship and tv rights are definitely in our plans, not sure about prizes, but probably yes. We’ve been postponing new sources of money in the game due to some milionare teams, but we need to analyze the situation again and do some work in the economy side.

Cheers!

March 27, 2008 07:07

37 posts(s)

I have a feeling that millionaire teams are something from he past… I don’t have half the money I used to have, and the transfer market is frozen, so finances are likely to decrease even more :)

March 27, 2008 07:30

40 posts(s)

The stadium reduction was a good ideia. But something is not working quite well… My team, during the league, was always in the top 5, my players wages are normal and my finance is going critical and last season I went to champions league semi-final and won the league cup.

I would say that most of the teams that are not going critical, is because they had plenty of money before the stadium reduction.
Instead of getting a big bank account, I invested on good players , therefore looking for more incoming.
I only had 2millions after the reduction… of course bankrupt will be my destiny. Theres is no way to make more incoming, since my base incoming was the stadium.

Yes I have one or two players that have medium wages… but how am I suposed to think of winning with the bad players I had? Ohh, that’s right… I am in the portuguese league.

I know that I am not the best manager arround here and that there are a lot better managers (I am not beeing ironic.) but I was making my own way.

I am not angry with anything nor anybody, only sad for my team.

Maybe I am the only manager with this problem. Suggestions are wellcome.

March 27, 2008 10:30

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re not the only one in this situation Ricardo, I’m facing the same problem on FastTicker. I agree that millionaire teams are something from the past, we’ll finally be able to add other sources of income to the game.

Cheers!

March 28, 2008 08:05

40 posts(s)

Thanks for your understanding. I know that is tuff to reply to all posts :p.

I am sure that you are doing almost everything to take rubby into a balanced game.
An our misson is to give you feedback… but sometimes, since we are playing the game for a while, I almost forget that this is a beta game and I am expecting not so drastically changes :p.

keep the good work.

Cheers.

March 31, 2008 06:17

637 posts(s)

Maybe the prize money must be connected on the board’s exspectations. When you reach these exspectations you gain a certain amount of prize money. Then smaller teams also have the chance to gain prize money.
I think this is possible now the time of the multi-millionaire teams is gone.

Besides this there can also be prize money for winning the league, CL , Uefa cup, national cup, etc.

Cheers

March 31, 2008 07:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The prize based on expectations would be nice, but where would that money come from? I mean, when you win a competition the entity responsible for the competition would give you the prize, but if you ended the league in 10th when the board expected 16th who would pay for it? You could say sponsors…well it’s possible, not sure if they should give you more than the sponsorship value paid every 3 turns though ;-)

Cheers!

March 31, 2008 09:10

637 posts(s)

Let’s say that they give a certain percentage more of what they give every 3 turns. A good league performance means good publicity for the sponsor. I think it is for good publicity that they are sponsering the team :-)

April 01, 2008 05:55

40 posts(s)

I think the incoming of the sponsors based on the latest perfomance it is not enough. The so called “Big games” should also increase the incoming from the sponsors for that turn.

Also UEFA and Champions should have higher sponsors.

April 01, 2008 08:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Makes sense Ricardo, we’ll think about something like that :-)

Cheers!