Board

Subscribe to Board 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 16, 2008 17:12

130 posts(s)

Is there a “board happiness” with our work that we don’t see yet?

I know it might be premature, since you guys say that board expectations can be kind of off with the team’s reality, but once that gets sorted out, i think the board should start firing people. Something like x ticks with the board’s happiness towards you on the lowest level = a kick in the butt. :)

Cheers.

March 22, 2008 22:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We don’t have anything like that yet, but it is definitely in our plans. You’ll be able to see the board opinion about your performance in the same Board screen we’ve added.

Cheers!

April 07, 2008 14:59

387 posts(s)

On what logic the board cteate their opinion and does the board has any use ?

i mean, i have won the CL and the league 2 ticks ago and after season my board now says:
League expectation: Avoid relegation
Cup expectation: Reach the round of 16
International expectation: Do your best to pass the first round

April 07, 2008 16:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The board opinion is based on your best players on each position. If I remember correctly you had lots of attackers (some of them used as defenders or midfielders due to their good tackle or passing) and not so many defenders and midfielders. Well, if your best midfielders and defenders are marked as A, AD or AM the logic will look at them as attackers, so your team is probably underrated. Don’t worry, this information is not connected to any other logic, for now it’s just to let the manager roughly know how his team looks like compared to the others.

You should be proud, you had success with a discredited team! :-D

Cheers!

April 07, 2008 16:38

387 posts(s)

allright, thx for the info, Gabriel.