Search players

Subscribe to Search players 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

February 21, 2008 00:00

85 posts(s)

Donator

With player sides, some possibilities to search players instead of generating lists would be welcome! For example I am trying to find a left defender and this would easier the task a lot, with the advantage of not generating full lists!!!
Like search left defender minimum tackle 73…
Cheers.

February 21, 2008 02:18

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

you are right, i will add that to our list.

cheers

February 21, 2008 10:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Wait a minute, you’re asking for a scout here! :-)

We’ll have scouts to help you searching for the player you want, of course the scout won’t do that for free. For now you’ll have to find them on your own, which is a fun part of the game.

Cheers!

February 21, 2008 14:52

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

lol, only forgot to say that the attribute part of the search we wont do, but the side i agree is useful.

cheers

February 21, 2008 23:29

85 posts(s)

Donator

GDMA/LCR is enough for me! :) For more information or constant research, employment of scouts sounds like a great idea too! Now I have to search for a left defender lol

March 13, 2008 12:07

5 posts(s)

I agreee With Hugo… we should have a filter in the transfer area that only shows us the position we are looking for.. that way the web page is going to load faster and show only my interests…

March 13, 2008 16:47

223 posts(s)

there isnt any fun searching the market at this moment guys…

there are no good players in the free transfers or in transfer lists (at reasonable prices at least). this makes the game very hard.

everyone is just waiting untill the end of each season when the good players appear (some times very older). When this happens, all managers try to bring the good ones to their clubs but the problem is the money issue. High and totally unrealistic wages are everywhere – because there is too much money in the game right now.

I think the economy of the game is one of the most important things to improve and there are many concepts to implement such as tv rights or sponsorships (perhaps loaning from banks should be interesting aswell), But all these will give managers more money!

we should balance it properly in the future.

When someone fails to wake up in the middle of the night to purchase that key player his team really needs, you are totally screwed and you have to wait until the end of that season to make it right.

I’m a bit frustrated right now because of the poor results im getting – this happens because im failing to get to the market in time..

cheers.

Alexandre Festas

March 13, 2008 17:19

803 posts(s)

too much money? right now I d’t think so, with the new rules and the stadium reduction I’m having great dificulty to keep a positive finance… And I think there are many with the same problem, at least the ones who don’t cheet :D

A good suggestion, and the scouts too… waiting for that…

Regards

March 14, 2008 12:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I think I’ll add coaches, scouts and physios when I’m back :-)

Cheers!