Further finance income

Subscribe to Further finance income 8 post(s), 6 voice(s)

February 15, 2008 08:28

387 posts(s)

What about money from TV increasing from QF in national cup and 2nd round in CL and UEFA etc.

What about a bonus when winning or being 2nd in cups and leagues

Why is merchadising not improving in relation to the team success? i had the same amount in the season 1, i have now after winning 3 times the league and 1x cup … that’s to improve.

February 15, 2008 08:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll have money from TV in the future, as well as sponsorship. Sponsorship is supposed to increase with team’s success, merchandise increases if you have better players in your squad.

Cheers!

February 15, 2008 09:18

40 posts(s)

Do we receive money from wining a champions league game?

cheers.

February 15, 2008 09:54

223 posts(s)

yeah, to make it real you should give 1mil per win in group stage, 500k for a draw in the group phase. Then each victory in CL starting in the knockout phase should have a prize according to reality!

cheers

February 15, 2008 11:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Prizes are something everybody asked since the beginning. I’ll add that to our list.

Cheers!

February 15, 2008 17:17

58 posts(s)

It would be very interesting if we could negotiate sponsorship contracts with the companies (period, amount of money and prizes for winning titles).

Lobba

February 19, 2008 11:55

5 posts(s)

I WON THE ARGENTINA LEAGUE AND DID NOT GET ANY $$$ PRICE FOR THAT

THAT WOULD BE NICE TO RECEIVE SOME AMOUNT AFTER WINNING THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONCHIPTHE SAME WITH LIBERTADORES / UEFA ETC

February 19, 2008 14:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It’s in our plans to have prizes Zoirde. I saw you almost won Libertadores on FastTicker last season. Congratulations for that and for the Argentina League championship!

Cheers!