Donators Cup

Subscribe to Donators Cup 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 24, 2008 09:55

40 posts(s)

Hi,

since you’re having some trouble in getting donations and we could have servers with more perfomance. And to keep rubysoccer totally free and even the donators do not have any advantage (which is good) I will propose the folllowing:

Maybe you can create a Donators Cup or RubySoccer Cup, only donators managers can participate. The winner could have a good reward or have direct access to Champions League or something else. The minimum of donation to enter in this league could be 5$.

What do you think about it?
Ca’mon guys, they’re working for free and we could have a faster server. 5$ is not that much.

January 24, 2008 17:28

85 posts(s)

Donator

Please don’t!!!
It’s exactly as you said “donators do not have any advantage (which is good)”.
Keep it good guys…
My opinion… Cheers…

January 24, 2008 19:40

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Well, what we can do is create a competition only for donators but without any influence on the rest of the game (of course that their players would gain experience, but that can be achieved playing friendlies too…). Let me put it in this way: a group of friendlies that would have a non-history-registered champion (well, only registered in the forums :)).

What do you guys think? I dont see that as an advantage, its more like a “thank you” club with some matches only for fun. Enough said, lets hear your opinion on the subject.

cheers!

January 26, 2008 18:09

9 posts(s)

I support it totally.

Everything that makes the number of donators increase.
I hope that rubysoccer continues to grow and the best way to assure that is by donating and giving ideas.

Best regards