Loan suggestion

Subscribe to Loan suggestion 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

January 21, 2008 11:15

223 posts(s)

What about a option clause when we loan a player?

I’ll try to explain my point.

When you decide to loan a player you could establish a buy clause (by a value stipulated by the club loaning the player out). I think it’s a good adition. Remember that you only put a clause like this if you want so…

Tell me your thoughts…

Cheers!

January 21, 2008 14:10

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nice suggestion Alexandre, I’ll add something like that to our list.

Cheers!

January 23, 2008 21:38

130 posts(s)

I’m not sure if this has been adressed before, if so i missed it, sorry. :)

Is there any compensation to the team who has a loaned player if the owner recalls him?
For example, team A loans a player to team B for 100 ticks, with team B paying 1000 weekly wage. If at tick 50 team A decided to recall the player, i think it would be fair if they had to compensate team B with what they would pay in wages until the end of the loan period, in this case 50000 (1000*50ticks). Or maybe it could be stipulated when the loan deal was made.

I really miss contract clauses… :)

January 24, 2008 02:40

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Yes, you will have a compensation in that case, Ricardo. Gabriel coded that part and its very late now (time to sleep), so I will check tomorrow how does that work and tell you in this topic.

cheers!

January 24, 2008 09:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Ricardo, if you call back a player you’ll have to pay the other team the number of turns left for the loan to end times the loan wage, in other words, 3 times the amount of wage the loaned player would receive from the loan team. So your example is exactly what happens except that this value is not what team B would pay in wages, but 3 times this value, as wages are paid every 3 turns.

Cheers!

January 24, 2008 10:31

387 posts(s)

Gabriel, don’t get your example – to be honest …

But i would like to be considered: Whenever i call back a loaned player to my team, there was a reason. The main reason is that the the manager who loaned the player didn’t stick with what he commited: The (youth) player gets match-practise in almost every game. So why should i pay a punishment (fee) for the dishonorable party when i protect (the development of) my player ?! i don’t wanna support managers without sportmenship and fairplay.

it should be differentiate between calling back a playing and selling a player (during a loan) – for the last instance i would agree with a “fee”

January 24, 2008 11:01

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

A loan clause would solve this. Something to help control the agreement between the two managers. Will discuss with Gabriel.

cheers