Further improvement of transfer policy

Subscribe to Further improvement of transfer policy 10 post(s), 5 voice(s)

January 11, 2008 17:46

387 posts(s)

First, great to see the 3-turn-rule for transfer listings implemented!
Conceirning this new rule i’d like to mention the following:

a) it should be allowed to make a bid lower than the asked price
– it expresses the interest of the market, but also the demanded price might be too high
– the seller can lower the minimum (if not, the bids will be withdrawn automatically after 3 turns, beginning with the first bid made)

b) following “a”,
– offering a transfer price and offering the player a contract should be made seperately
– first the transfer price and AFTER the final transfer bidding turn all the managers (who put in the demanded tranfser fee) do their offer to the player himself

January 12, 2008 03:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

That’s good Philipp and it has been requested a long time ago. Now that we have the 3-turns rule is a good time to start thinking about this change as well. Thanks!

Cheers!

April 08, 2008 05:54

387 posts(s)

hi there, any work on the “allowance to make a bid lower than the asked price” (see above) ?

i still think it would be a great step forward in the transfer policy …

April 08, 2008 09:21

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sorry Philipp, no progress on that yet, but I feel the moment is good for something like that. Hopefully it will be out there soon.

Cheers!

April 08, 2008 15:10

130 posts(s)

Cool, i’m looking forward for that as well.
Also on that note, could you put a different icon when there’s stuff happening at the negotiations tab? Something like in the mailbox, i mean. It’s easy to see it flashing when you know something is happening, you’re aware of it, like renewing contracts or buying players, but anyway we get a mail about that when the player rejects it.
When a lower bid than what you’re asking is allowed, i think it would be useful, otherwise we could only get a “Team X’s offer on Player Y was dropped due to not reaching an agreement” when it was too late.

Cheers, keep up the good work! :)

April 08, 2008 21:20

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

We thought about that in the beginning (different icon for negotiations). But our art work is a little bit slow :). Lets see when can we come up with that.

cheers!

April 09, 2008 03:57

387 posts(s)

Thanks for the quick implementation!

a- Do we have to put in the wage we offer the player before closing date or after all bids are closed?
b- Will there be a 3-turn? Like when the seller adjusted the demanded price by lowering the minimum.

April 09, 2008 07:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

a – you have to put the wage before, but the payer won’t negotiate with you if your offer is lower than the transfer price.
b – yes, the 3-turns rule remains the same to avoid last minute changes on the price

Cheers!

April 18, 2008 06:02

85 posts(s)

Donator

Someone offered me a lower transfer bid, the amount is not acceptable to me, how can I reffuse?
If I don’t change the transfer price will it be automatic?

Thanks in advance…

Cheers…

April 18, 2008 09:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yes Hugo, if you don’t change the transfer price is like you’re refusing the offer, the player won’t negotiate with the other team. You can send the guy a message just to make it clear to him that you’re not willing to accept the price :-)

Cheers!