Trasfer list Default filter

Subscribe to Trasfer list Default filter 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 07, 2008 18:16

23 posts(s)

Donator

Hello,

one sugestion, the default filter in the transfer/loan list should be all, at least as i see it.

keep up the good work

January 07, 2008 21:27

85 posts(s)

Donator

These filters are nice, improvements are great but these pages will always be the slowest of them all! wouldn’t it be possible to have a single button to get all current players at market arriving in your e-mail? And this is to say that we would have to login and inside the game press the button to get an e-mail!
Or process the thing like x time (defined) before ticking I would get that e-mail, in a really lazy way!
Wouldn’t this make the server work lighter? A csv, or a xls :)))))) I would understand if I had to receive an advertised e-mail with the players at market attached in .xls :))))))

January 08, 2008 04:40

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

About the default filter: I changed it to Transfers to speed up the screen in the first access, so those who doesn’t want to see all types of transfers could reach the desired screen in less time.

About the transfers email: really lazy way, huh? :-) It certainly would make the server work lighter, but would spoil the fun of looking for a good player on different countries, specially when more countries are added.

Cheers.

January 08, 2008 06:57

85 posts(s)

Donator

Perhaps you can create an intermediate stage, like a blank page with country information or anything fast to load, then and there, the user can choose which one wants… All/Free/Sale… really fast to transfer page, user can choose which category wants to see first.
Due to the amount of teams and squad limitation, a lot of people should be watching free transfers permanently (I would if I had money), I think this could light the server as the transfer pages wouldn’t be needed to load unless users requested so…
Even to build my .xls I prefer to copy from All instead of pasting Transfers and then Frees…
And the button to e-mail players is not that lazy, if you look at it, it’s almost the same thing as having filters to search players, like an advanced search… I just didn’t request the filters but the whole instead as it is easier, but this filters with so many teams and players will tend to exist… Cheers :)

January 08, 2008 07:00

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

A blank page could work…and the xls thing for a specific country is not that bad if you think that can be done manually country by country…but I’m still not fully comfortable with the ideia :-)

Cheers.