Player attribute history

Subscribe to Player attribute history 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

January 07, 2008 03:21

29 posts(s)

Would it be possible to show, in the player history screen, a view of how the player’s attributes (and $ value) have changed over time?

I’m thinking of a grid where the columns are the attributes (Tackling, Speed, Shooting etc) and each row is a time when an attribute has changed, with the season/turn number. So it might look like a bigger version of:

Player: Matt Barton
Turn        Tk  Sp  Sh  $ value
S1/T1      78  68  54  $250,000
S1/T24    79  68  54  $255,000
S1/T48    79  70  54  $262,000

January 07, 2008 05:24

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I think it wouldn’t be good if we had that. Not knowing how much a player has improved is part of the fun when you need to decide if a player is worth buying or selling. :-)

Cheers.

January 07, 2008 07:49

223 posts(s)

i’m down with gabriel on this one! It would spoil the fun of the game! i think a good sugestion is the hotlist like we had in the old days back on ms so we can keep tracking the players ourselves!

cheers

January 07, 2008 08:35

387 posts(s)

i agree. it should cost some effort yourself to have an advantage on information (like player imrovements). Not everything should be be tansparent/visualized out-of-the-box.

January 07, 2008 09:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hotlists, hotlists…no, we didn’t have that on our list, but I’ve just added :-)

Cheers.

January 30, 2008 14:00

13 posts(s)

Rather than doing it by player, do it by manager.

What I mean, is that a manager has a scrap book type thing, that automatically updates when players stats improve.

It would say, for example

June 1st Coach Report: Player John Smith improves Tackilng. Passing
June 2nd Coach Report: Player John Smith improves Tackiling
June 3rd Youth Coach: Youth player Paul Jones improves Passing
June 4th Board Report: Player John Smith is sold to Liverpool (You got him on BCC no chance matey!)

Being able to filter this list by player name would be good as well. You could also add scouting information in there too – if a player is being watched by your scout you could get reports

June 5th Scout report from Ringo Star: Liverpools John Smith loses Passing
June 6th Scout report from Paul Mcartney: Macclefields Peter Kay plays well, scores a goal
June 6th Scout report from Paul Mcartney: Maccelsfields Peter Kay improves passing

January 30, 2008 16:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nice, tubs, I’ll add these suggestions to our list.