Substitutes/Squad

Subscribe to Substitutes/Squad 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

January 06, 2008 19:41

85 posts(s)

Donator

This is probably written somewhere already but as I didn’t find it… Here it goes (again)…
It would be very useful to define substitutes per squad, so that our best players don’t consume their stamina in frindlies, this happens to me all the time… Defining a set of subsitutes (like 5) would be great, so that if a player is missing it will be picked one from these list and not from all the team!
Who cares if a junior replaces a B squad player! But it sucks when you find out your master player, your MoM favorite is in 80s or 70s or 50s because he played a set of friendlies and league games!
Also setting penalty taker would be awesome… (I’ve read this before…)
And another thing, just an idea, would it be easy to associate squads with type of games, like this, Default is for all now, then you can set B squad → friendlies, and all frindlies get B squad (auto), CUP matches → CUP Squad (auto), etc… You get the idea right, but this one is not very important, the substitutes are… cheers…

January 06, 2008 20:03

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I am working on a new screen where you will be able to define strategies, including subst rules. So you can define one set of rules for each one of your formations. I really like your idea of defining defaults for types of matches. I will add that to our list. If we consider that idea, our future strategies screen and what we already have, the majority of problems related to squad rotation will be gone.

January 06, 2008 20:08

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

one more thing, you can check out what we already have on our plate on this link:

Our enh/bug list=