Attendance

Subscribe to Attendance 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 23, 2007 10:31

123 posts(s)

Again…that would be full stadium for all, at the begining
Its the hoppe, that make that,at least…..in the begining
Then, starting to reduce the attendance, follow the results
Because all the teams started at same level, or not?

November 23, 2007 10:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Makes sense manuel, that is a small change, I’ll take note.

November 23, 2007 11:23

124 posts(s)

I think when the second season starts the results of season one should be considered.

If your team did good last year it should have a better starting attendance. And if did bad, a little lower starting level. The teams that were promoted could have just a little higher attendance in the first match than the teams that just avoided relegation and so on…

And of course the good/decent players bought (compared to the teams average) during the offseason should also have a slight affect.

BTW. In my opinion the starting stadiums of 50000 for everyone was not good (I would have preferred like 35000 1.st div. /30000 for 2.nd div. teams) but as long as no stadium construction I´ll take it. But if there sometimes in the future is a fresh start these things should be considered to avoid making it all too easy. For these gameworlds it however works ok.

Cheers!

November 23, 2007 11:29

124 posts(s)

Just to add this little thing that crossed my mind again… Not the right thread but anyway. (I know we´ve talked about it before, but I forgot about it…)

It would be nice if the teams in the league table were ordered by the last seasons results when next season starts. I love it when I still can see the (hopefully ;D ) good placing from last year when another season starts. And it is nicer to speculate the coming season when the order is “right”.

:)

November 23, 2007 11:34

123 posts(s)

Toni, sure agree with you
But about the attendance, next season, must start in this way (full stadium), because this season, started wrong again
The 3th season, ok, you fully right

November 23, 2007 11:52

123 posts(s)

Sorry, sorry
At the begining, the hoppe command
Full stadium for all
Everybody go to the stadium to “see” the news (players, tactics,…long time dont go,,,etc…,
And if the small teams win, next game must be full, because the hoppe continuous………………. :)