Survey

Subscribe to Survey 15 post(s), 9 voice(s)

October 30, 2007 09:20

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

What is the next functionality you would enjoy most to see implemented on RubySoccer? (despite the match engine improvements, please :) ).

October 30, 2007 09:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

And international competitions, as I’m already working on it.

October 30, 2007 14:36

124 posts(s)

I am not sure what I´d like to see next…

Maybe some of these?

Planned substitutions
Stadium construction
Board
Minimum period before selling
Coaches
“Mark this tactic as default” -button

Maybe my vote could go to “Stadium construction” and we could start the new dimensions with a little smaller stadiums, even the rich top teams.

Also I think substitutions are quite important. It would be nice to add some more strenght by substituting a couple of players with someone that would have a good stamina and could help the team.

I don´t know… International competitions would have been my answer but they are already under way. :)

October 30, 2007 18:45

55 posts(s)

Donator

I think creating agents for free players. Right now it is almost impossible to sell a player if he is not a super star. Having a lot of free players on the marked, who would by a non super star?

October 30, 2007 18:56

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Samir, maybe this market problem can be solved when we change the initially generated players to a more reasonable level and also modify the players evolution rules so they take a little longer to evolve. I have some ideias in mind, hopefully I can implement that before the reset.

October 31, 2007 03:00

387 posts(s)

first ideas (some from Toni):
loaning players
Planned substitutions
Managers get sacked after x days of inactivity
Minimum period before selling
Coaches & traning
“save as”-button for tactics

October 31, 2007 04:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Managers get sacked after 1 month of inactivity. I know, it is too much, but we have to implement holiday mode before reducing this period.

October 31, 2007 16:46

39 posts(s)

Donator

I think to make initially generated players better to create a more vibrant transfer market. At the moment I’m trying to find a good defender to improve my team – it’s very difficult to find any choice of good players. Also, the ability to offer transfer price below or above what the seller is offering.

November 01, 2007 03:07

387 posts(s)

“Also, the ability to offer transfer price below or above what the seller is offering.”
right, that would be a plus – but the transfer listed price shall change automatically with the acceptance of a lower bid.

AND
the minimum time a player is on th TL should be 3 ticks (starting from the first bid) or even more

AND
what about the highest bid? if someone likes to pay more to negotiate alone? therefore a “drop bidder” option for the seller must be implemented.

November 05, 2007 15:16

124 posts(s)

I´d like to have the minimum (time to buy a player after the first bid) of two ticks for 3-ticker and maybe 4 ticks for a 6-ticker.

I hate it when I am the first to find a good, cheap player and then, after three or four or whatever ticks there are at least 50 other teams bidding on the player.

November 06, 2007 16:03

23 posts(s)

Donator

It would be nice to have man of the match, best manager – in results and maybe some math to choose the best according to their players value and results.
This kind of aspects are nice in order to spice up the competition.

Some money incentives when winning competitions or passing rounds in competitions.

Something nice would also have a personal manager history, like championship games won and lost, cup results, all time results…
this is the kind of info i would like to see about my performance in the game without having to look and make my own grid.

Something like a Manager ranking :)

Regards and good work (i will try to have more suggestions)

November 06, 2007 21:01

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

manager ranking and man of the match are definitely on our list. but to win a competition is already a very good money incentive. That money come from the tickets, sponsors, etc.

as for the manager history, the structure is almost ready, we only dont have a screen to show it yet.

very soon we will have all that and the international competitions, in a package that i think will add a good tilt for you guys :).

cheers!

November 12, 2007 11:10

40 posts(s)

I would say, to use the same tatic and make the right substitutions, if the team squad is not complete before the match. Sometimes this is annoying… :)

Others ideias…

- the contract clauses: relegation, big club or a clause fee to pay.
- as said befora: “save as”-button for tactics
- after proposing a new contract, we lose control of the negotiation, i.e., if the player accepts the contract, he his automatically in our team. For example: I want to buy a player, but probably I will make several offers to several players, because some of the negociations will fail… but if all that offers are accepted I will have a lot of players in my team.

November 14, 2007 16:46

130 posts(s)

There are a lot i’d like to see, but the next one… loans, please :)

November 14, 2007 17:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Loans is probably the next big one to do :-)