Non-Euro/South America

Subscribe to Non-Euro/South America 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

March 15, 2024 08:11

228 posts(s)

I can confirm that there are Australian’s playing football across Europe.

Would be great to see the occasional youth player from random countries. I know this would mess up their development and stats as their Australia would not appear in the World Cup or the current International Competitions.

I remember Mark Viduka and Harry Kewell playing for Leeds. Would love to find an Aussie to wear #10 for Liverpool :-)

March 16, 2024 00:57

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’d much rather add those countries to the game, even if they were non-playable. The only concern I have is tick performance if we have too many, but we still have room there as the ticks don’t take that long nowadays.

Before I add more CPU teams, I need to finish something I’m doing to make them sell better players sometimes.

March 16, 2024 03:37

228 posts(s)

Agreed it is tricky.

What would be the equivalent ranking of Australia and New Zealand?

Switzerland and Greece? Oceania is unlikely to ever win the World Cup irl or in game.

March 16, 2024 08:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Whenever we introduce a new country in the game we place it at the bottom of the ranking, and it most likely stays there for at least 5 seasons (given the country ranking uses the average international performance of the last 5 seasons). The only exception is TestTicker, where the ranking is fixed…and I used to update it every season, but decided to leave it as-is for now.