Terrible Players

Subscribe to Terrible Players 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

April 02, 2019 01:10

228 posts(s)

Hi,
looking out across the landscape, there are so many terrible players out there.

These player traits really destroy this game, too many are negative, dial it back a bit. Does every player have to be crap? I mean:

- more likely to get injured -> unplayable
- more likely to receive cards -> unplayable
- uses more stamina -> useless
- Plays worse against teams with a class worse than his team -> may as well chop off half a leg

Really? These are the qualities we expect from players in the Premier League or in Brasil?

and, has anyone actually developed a decent youth player of their own? The traits are always such a downer, no point to even bother giving a youth player any time, cause they will just develop useless traits.

and, since you love traits so much, why cant I have multiple POSITIVE traits. Do NOT put out multiple negative traits, that will just kill every player.

April 02, 2019 04:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

To be honest I don’t mind the negative traits about cards and injuries that much and I also have plenty of players that use more stamina…not saying it is not hard to manage them…hehe. Completely agree on the “Plays worse against teams with a class worse than his team”, it is a real downer and I have only one first team player with that trait, but that’s because it’s only a -1.

I see a couple main options here:

• reduce the maximum impact of traits from 3 to 2 (or even 1 maybe)
  • from time to time re-draw player traits (i.e. players will change traits every now and then), this could represent players going through different stages of their careers or having “good” and “bad” stints.

April 02, 2019 15:20

639 posts(s)

Donator

It is simple. If a player plays worse against teams with a class worse than his team, use him against teams with same or better class.
If a player uses more stamina, don’t let him play all the games.
If a player has a lot of injuries or cards: use a substitute if he cannot play.

I don’t see the need for change.

April 02, 2019 17:33

296 posts(s)

Sometimes it’s annoying but just don’t buy certain players. I rarely buy players that use more stamina, simply because I’m not online often enough to manage the big drops they take.

It would make sense to be allowed multiple positive traits or negatives.

April 06, 2019 23:15

228 posts(s)

Any great player is crap when he develops a negative trait.