Top 3 Countries

Subscribe to Top 3 Countries 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 11, 2019 22:21

57 posts(s)

“This player needs to play for a team in the top 3 countries.”

There are elite players in more than just 3 countries in real life. There’s 7-8 top tier leagues. I really really hate that in order to be the best you have to be either Spain, Brazil or Portugal. So managers go there, and the other leagues remain empty, and underdeveloped.

I suggest increasing this requirement to the top 7-8, at LEAST.

I get that low leagues won’t develop top tier talent, but getting your country into the top 3 is actually impossible. Giving them a chance to get into the 7th or 8th spot is at least possible, and would create competition.

If the game were much much larger then top 3 would work better, but right now, it’s 3 massive leagues and then 1 or 2 managers in the rest.

February 11, 2019 23:49

639 posts(s)

Donator

Add ‘This player needs to play outside the top 3 countries’. Problem solved?

(instead of ‘man of the match’ would be my wish)

February 12, 2019 01:46

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

In fact the requirement is to play in a country at least 3 positions above his home country..so for example if an English player in FastTicker has that requirement he can play in any of the first 11 countries (England is currently in 14th place). Of course that for players born in the top 6 countries that means they have to play in the top 3.

That said, I’m willing to change these fixed steps to something more dynamic, where players can still improve even if playing in your team, but would improve much faster if other requirements were satisfied. While that is not done, a simpler solution would be what Dimitri proposed (to have a step that benefits lower ranked countries) as well as relax the existing step a little bit to allow for top 6 countries or any country above the player native country.

February 12, 2019 03:08

57 posts(s)

This is a great idea.