Beta1, this season

Subscribe to Beta1, this season 6 post(s), 5 voice(s)

October 22, 2007 23:28

124 posts(s)

I was wondering if it could be possible to wait until the end of this season before deleting Beta1 even if a new dimension is added?

We have a great battle going on in Italy, many teams have a good chance to fight for the championship.

As I had to give rest to my best players and therefore I lost my last match, I am not #1 in the league table now, and that might fool the others to think that they actually have a chance against me. :-)

Cheers!

October 23, 2007 01:31

637 posts(s)

I also hope that you can wait until the end of this season to delete Beta1.
It is a great season in italy at the moment.

Toni: Good to know :) but you have the strongest squad in italy I think. I hope I can compete with you during the entire season. I also have to give my team some rest but now I enjoy my first place:)

October 23, 2007 04:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No problem guys, we can wait :-)

October 23, 2007 06:28

301 posts(s)

you guys are that close to deleting our game world?

October 23, 2007 07:42

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

dont worry, we will let everybody know in advance. i dont think we wont wait for the end of this season.

October 23, 2007 11:49

124 posts(s)

Yeah, my team is pretty strong. If not the strongest, at least amongst the top. I have 15 players with main skill of 90 or more. And most of them with at least decent secondaries.

It is my personal lack of tactical knowledge that makes me a bit worried. :-) I can´t always make as good results that I think I should.

But anyway, it will be a great battle this season in Italy. Hope I can seriously fight for the championship.

Good luck everyone!