Invitations

Subscribe to Invitations 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

December 07, 2018 09:32

228 posts(s)

Hi,
I still find it rude when a team, accepts a friendly invitation at their home, but ignores a corresponding invitation for away.

I guess the money is no different, but I still feel disrespected and ripped off.

Can we get either:
- the ability to request friendlies with NPC teams and NATIONAL teams
- submit a friendly invitation request, and it automatically creates a home and away game, and the requester can select which dates they are requesting. Thus the requestee can see both dates and decide if they want to accept or not, and do NOT get the option to delete 1 date, but can ONLY delete both.

December 08, 2018 22:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Friendlies against NPCs would be alright, we just need to add some logic to make them accept only in out of season dates. National teams sound interesting too!

Not so sure about forcing friendlies in pairs to ensure the away matches are accepted by the invitee. One way to work around this is first sending just the invitation to play at your home and then, when that match is close enough and can’t be cancelled, you send the invitation for your away match. I know, a bit cumbersome…I’ll think about what you said :-D