National Player Replacements

Subscribe to National Player Replacements 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

December 06, 2018 07:28

228 posts(s)

Hi,

I manager a mid level ranked country National squad. When I replace players, would be handy to have more information onscreen to be able to make better decisions:

- country rank the player plays in
- Average Rating
- main statistics from the current/previous year:
– Goals
– Tackles
– Assists
- Traits, including the stupid ones

I seem to be going backwards and forwards, and find it inefficient to work out who to move into the team. The process is:
- find the worst guy in a position
- click replace
- select a new guy
- try to find him in the players screen
- check the average rating, see how bad it is
- open up his stats
- work out his country rank
- decide if his stats are good enough
- work out if the player traits are shitty
and repeat the entire process a bunch of times

Just thinking the replace player list screen could add some extra information to make it more efficient.

Thanks,

December 06, 2018 09:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I haven’t managed national teams for a while so I don’t feel your pain. That said, I can definitely understand how things like average ratings and recent stats would help in the selection, but traits would be mostly useless for national squads, with few exceptions of course.

p.s.: lately you have been giving us lots of ideas and providing important feedback, thanks for that :-)

December 07, 2018 09:20

228 posts(s)

I got screwed in 2 games where I lost at home 0-6 in total, missed out on getting to Champions League next season and getting into position to win Euro League.

Rather than swear heavily, started looking at what I can do to fix up stuff I see.

Well, I did swear heavily too.