Liverpool Hall of Fame

Subscribe to Liverpool Hall of Fame 8 post(s), 2 voice(s)

December 06, 2018 05:02

228 posts(s)

With another Liverpool player in the World Team of the Season, and now that he is retiring, I would love to have link to a Liverpool Hall of Fame Page.

Will be great to go somewhere and see the great Liverpool players of the past, and their statistics, awards, history, etc.

I guess other teams can have their own Hall of Fame too. I suppose…

December 06, 2018 09:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We are definitely missing out on lots of great retired player statistics! I’ve started doing something about months ago but abandoned the idea to start something else (don’t remember what exactly but I’m pretty sure it was economy related).

November 06, 2020 06:35

228 posts(s)

I am still super keen to have a Club Hall of Fame, I want to remember my Super Stars, smile when I see their names, see their career stats.

We mange these players, developing them, utilising them to win, for many seasons.

Not every player can make the Hall of Fame, but as Club Manager, surely we can tick a box to submit our request to put them in the Club Hall of Fame. Even if we trade them in their final years elsewhere, their contributions to the club could easily be recognised.

July 01, 2023 23:17

228 posts(s)

Hi,
just sold a player with a great history with my club. Just thought it would be nice to have a tick-box at the trade window to give an option to retain the player in the club’s Hall of Fame page.

The Hall of Fame page could be a copy of the Player Attributes template and includes the great players that represented the club who have retired.

If a team does not have a current manager, perhaps:
- the previous managers of the team over the past 20 season could be in game emailed with a vote
- or the computer can look at key stats during the players prime years, of avg rating, main stats for position

July 02, 2023 23:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

That idea is great and is in line with the existing dimension hall of fame. Maybe I can start by applying a similar decision principle automatically and store those players in a club specific hall of fame as you described.

March 15, 2024 08:07

228 posts(s)

This would be fantastic. Apply the same Hall of Fame template for each team.

The players we manager, especially those that are the backbone of our team across many seasons, are worthy to be remembered.

Additionally, we as Managers do change teams. It would be great for us to have a Hall of Fame players dedicated to the we have managed, across all of our time at each club we’ve managed.

National clubs Hall of Fame would be nice to apply too. I’d love to see how many Liverpool players are in England’s top 10 stats.

March 16, 2024 00:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hmm…the players we managed statistics can be gathered, but it’s not as straightforward as the team specific hall of fame. I’ll leave it for last.

March 16, 2024 03:45

228 posts(s)

Appreciated :-)

I just found a spreadsheet I took from season 106. Smiled at seeing names of some core players,surprised to see a couple still playing.