Player unavailable option

Subscribe to Player unavailable option 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 11, 2018 19:57

296 posts(s)

Hi, I was wondering if it’s possible to add an option on the players profile to sit out matches until being told to play again.

My reason being my best defender has the brilliant ‘used more stamina per match’ ability. I subbed him out to get a break but another one of my defenders happened to get injured in the 9th minute. What happens? Yes you guessed it, my knackered best defender comes on and uses more stamina in a game.

Any ideas would be welcome

January 12, 2018 12:40

637 posts(s)

I haven’t tried it myself but I guess you could make an event substitution.
Something like:
“In any match, when the event is Injured Defender, replace the player on the position where the event happened by Dennis Troost”

January 12, 2018 12:52

296 posts(s)

Ive never noticed this before! Ive set it up now and ill see if it works. A Button on the player profile would be easier still but thanks Dirk!

January 12, 2018 22:06

296 posts(s)

Set it all up and then a player got injured before I got online and he played the full game again! Haha.

January 14, 2018 20:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

That’s the first time this is suggested…I like it! It would be really helpful as well in periods when you don’t have much time to manage your team, you could simply go into the players list to check who is low on stamina and mark those as unavailable. I’ll add to our todo list.

January 19, 2018 21:20

228 posts(s)

That’s fantastic! One of my best defenders is asthmatic. Been 20 ticks and his stamina is still only 60.

I had to play him in 1 match in that time, and he played badly, so I just want him to recover. And maybe train for marathons, cause he is so out of shape.